Air-O-Swiss 2055A Air Washer Humidifiers
Air O Swiss 2055A Air Washer Humidifiers
Availability: Ships out next business day within the U.S. only.
Item #: AS-HU 205A
- Durable and long lasting
- Improves indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Energy Efficient
The Air-O-Swiss 2055A Air Washer Humidifier is unique in that in addition to being a humidifier, it also washes the air naturally using water and traps pet hair, large dust and pollen particles. The Air Washer features a simple, easy-to-use design yet still provides the optimal level of cool mist evaporative humidification without the need to purchase and replace filters. A Hydro Stick ensures the humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. A great choice for cost and energy savings, the 2055A Air Washer consumes only 20 watts while running. Other features include ultra-quiet operation, a transparent and removable water tank, automatic shut off and low power consumption. Covers up to 600 square feet and comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Suitable for a room up to 600 sq. ft.
- Humidity output: 3.0 gallons per day
- Self-regulating principle of evaporation guarantees an optimal level of humidification
- The pre-ionizer charges particles as they enter the air washer. These small charged particles, down to 1.5 microns, form larger dust clusters that cling to the humidifier discs and are removed as the discs turn through the water. This highly efficient process results in effective washing and humidification
- Hydro Stick provides constant freshness in humidifier
- Transparent, removable water tank
- Automatic shut-off and indicator when water tank is empty
- No replacement filters or wicks required
- 2 quiet humidifier fan speeds: normal mode (achieve maximum humidity output) and night mode (unit runs especially quiet)
- Fragrance capsule for scenting a room
- Low power consumption: only 29 watts
- High quality components with long service life
- Made in Czech Republic
The recommended cleaning intervals depend on the air and water quality, as well as operating times. The upper part of the housing and fan should be removed and wiped out thoroughly with a damp cleaning cloth once to twice a year. Every two weeks the water tank and base should be cleaned and rinsed with a household detergent. Every 4 weeks the humidifying discs should be cleansed since it will accumulate a thin lime scale that increases the humidity output. They can be easily removed by using the multifunctional fragrance container, which also acts as the disc key.
Replacements: The Hydro Stick is an advanced water maintenance system that ensures your humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. It needs to be exchanged a year after it has first been used.
How it Works
Special humidifying discs rotate in a water bath inside the unit; this cleanses the air passing over them of impurities in a natural way – in the same way that air is washed by the rain in nature. The air humidification takes place according to the self-regulating principle of cold evaporation. The appliance therefore generates ideal air humidity, without the need for additional control units.
Instead of placing two separate units to humidify and purify a room, the 2055A single unit and its technology can perform both tasks leaving more space for other home décor items. The special humidifier discs inside constantly turn through the water and remove many impurities from the air. The pre-ionizer feature causes the dust particles to form clusters, making it easier to be captured by the constant rotating discs. A 10 year warranty on this product can not be beat!
|Room Coverage||600 sq. ft.|
|Tank capacity||1.8 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 3 gallons / 24hrs|
|Fan Speeds||2 - low, high|
|Power Supply||29 watts, 120 V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||14.2"H x 14.2"W x 14.2"L|