Air O Swiss 7133 Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifiers
Air-O-Swiss 7133 Humidifiers
This item is not currently available.
- Improves indoor air quality
- More robust than most humidifiers
- Energy Efficient
Effectively relieve your dry nose, throat, lips and skin while improving indoor air quality with the virtually silent Air-O-Swiss 7133 Manual Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier. The ultrasonic, high frequency vibrations generate your choice of warm or cool micro-fine mist. A demineralization cartridge and Hydro Stick keeps the humidifier clean and fresh longer. The 7133 model has a manual controlled humidistat to control the humidity at a desirable level and optimal comfort. Overall, the Air-O-Swiss 7133 features a robust, reliable design to keep your body and mind at ease during those winter blues or dry periods. Covers up to 650 sq. ft.
- Area coverage: For rooms up to 650 sq. ft.
- Humidistat: manual knob controls humidity in room
- Humidification performance: Outputs up to 3.5 gallons per 24 hours
- Hydro Stick provides constant freshness in humidifier
- Demineralization cartridge to prevent lime scales and mineral residues
- Very quiet operation which is ideal for bedroom, office or family room use
- Optional cool or warm humidification (warm mist is not cooled down)
- Easy to use manual controls and easy to grip handle
- Output regulator dial allows you to adjust mist intensity
- Removable transparent water tank with built-in handle and large refill opening
- Modern design with easy to clean transparent water tank (water level clearly visible)
- Water reservoir with a total of 1.7 gallon capacity
- Industrial strength titanium membrane surface, the quality of which guarantees fast dispersion of mist into the air, ensures long lasting use
- Manual reset button
- Made in Korea
- Standard package: Includes Hydro Stick and demineralization cartridge
- Deluxe Package: Includes 1 additional Hydro Stick for a total of 2, and 2 additional demineralization cartridges for a total of 3
- Supreme package: Includes 1 additional Hydro Stick for a total of 2, 2 additional demineralization cartridges for a total of 3, 9 packets of EZCal decalcification cleaner plus a Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer
Cleaning: The tank should be cleaned regularly with water (no detergents) once a week during use. If you are operating the machine with the preheating function, clean every two weeks. Use decalcification agents to remove deposits from the fogging chamber (evaporation chamber). Rinse thoroughly and dry.
Replacements: The Hydro Stick is an advanced water maintenance system that ensures your humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. It needs to be exchanged a year after it has first been used. The demineralization cartridge prevents the build up of mineral residues or white dust and should be replaced every 2-3 months. If the water you are using is very hard, it may be necessary to replace the cartridge more frequently.
Please note: In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.