Air O Swiss U650 Ultrasonic Warm Cool Mist Humidifiers
AIR-O-SWISS U650 Digital Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifiers
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Air-O-Swiss U650 Humidifiers
This item is not currently available.
- Consumes little energy
- Improves indoor air quality
- More robust than most humidifiers
Our Air-O-Swiss U650 Digital Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier effectively restores a healthy level of moisture to the air and can be of great help for those seeking to relive dry skin, sinus headaches, swollen nasal passages, asthma and other symptoms caused by dry air. The ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency vibration technology in pursuance of generating your choice of warm or cool micro-fine mist quietly and with low energy consumption. The Air-O-Swiss U650 features everything you need in one machine, including Intelligent Temperature Compensation (ITC) technology to monitor the temperature and automatically adjust the humidity output for the perfect comfort level. Other features include digital soft-touch controls, built-in hygrostat, programmable timers and empty and cleaning indicators. This sleek and stylish machine is built-to-last and provides efficient humidification for rooms up to 650 square feet.
- Humidifies the air in rooms up to 650 square feet with up to 3.5 gallons of moisture per 24 hour period
- Optional cool or warm mist for optimal comfort
- Soft-touch controls and digital display
- Hydro Stick provides constant freshness in humidifier
- Demineralization cartridge to prevent lime scales and mineral residues
- Intelligent Temperature Compensation (ITC) - monitors the temperature and automatically adjusts the output when conditions change
- Has a built-in hygrostat for controlled humidification. Thus if the air is too dry, the humidifier will automatically switch on. As soon as the desired humidity level is reached, it will switch off
- Provides a fast output of mist into the air
- Sleep mode: the unit pre-determines a comfortable night humidity level
- Display dimmer function in sleep mode and manually controllable for night time use
- Adjustable timer: 1 to 8 hours and continuous use
- Dual Mist output direction control: outlet can be positioned in any direction
- Cleaning indicator: comes on automatically every 2 weeks, depending on the level of use (recommended cleaning time)
- Auto shut-off when water tank is empty or desired humidity level is reached
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Transparent water tank: clearly indicates water level. There is also an empty indicator alert on the display
- Long, durable and sturdy lifetime thanks to industrial strength titanium membrane surface
- Made in Korea
Cleaning: The recommended cleaning intervals depend on the air and water quality, as well as operating times. Every two weeks the water tank and base should be cleaned and rinsed with water only. Only use the brush that is included to clean the membrane once a week. Change the water in the tank at least once a week if water is standing for more than a week.
Replacements: The Hydro Stick is an advanced water maintenance system that ensures your humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. It needs to be exchanged a year after it has first been used. The demineralization cartridge has to be replaced every 2-3 months. If the water is very hard, it may be necessary to replace the cartridge earlier. White dust around the device is a sure sign that the cartridge needs replacing.
Please note: In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
|Room Coverage||650 sq. ft.|
|Tank capacity||1.46 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 3.5 gallons per 24 hours|
|Mist Output Levels||3 – low, medium, high|
|Noise Level||<25 dB(A)|
|Power Supply||Cool mist: 40 watts
Warm mist: 125 watts
|Weight||8.8 lbs (without water)|
|Dimensions||14"H x 11"L x 9.5"W|