Airfree Onix 3000, P2000 & P1000 Air Sterilizers
Airfree Platinum P1000 Air Sterilizer
Availability: Not shipping until 2013-05-09
Item #: AF-AP P1000
- Model Choices
- How it Works
Airfree Onix 3000, P2000 and P1000 air sterilizers take advantage of an ingenious new technology - without damaging the environment - by using heat to burn away mold spores, bacteria, fungi, and viruses. This is perfect for places where you need to preserve documents, video tapes, works of art and other valuables that can be negatively affected by pollutants. These totally silent sterilizers are as good for the conscience as they are for the checkbook. There's no need for replacement filters, and they use very little power. Airfree can sterilize a single room up to 650 sq. feet, eliminating up to 90% of airborne microorganisms in just 10 days which is good news for asthmatics, allergy sufferers and anyone who wants to stay healthy.
- Energy Efficient:uses only 45 to 52 watts of electricity depending on the model
- Destroys contaminants: 99.99% of all microorganisms - including fungi, mold, pollens, pet dander, dust mite allergens, virus and bacteria - are destroyed at high temperatures of 400 ° F in the incineration chamber. The purified air is then cooled before returning to the environment
- Completely Silent operation: no moving parts
- Reduced cost and ease of operation: In addition to the low energy use, Airfree has no filters and requires virtually no maintenance, simply clean the top lid with a dry or moist cloth.
- Anti-stress light: All models have an adjustable soft blue anti-stress light that can be used as a night light or turned off to save energy.
- Silent:The Airfree is completely silent, but it still gets the job done. Great for the office or those bothered by noise in the bedroom at night.
Airfree Platinum P1000 Air Sterilizer
Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizers
Airfree Platinum P2000 Air Sterilizer
How it Works
Airfree creates a convection current that draws cooler ambient air into its incineration chamber. The chamber eliminates microorganisms, and then releases cooled and cleaned air into the environment without affecting room temperature or humidity. Click on the diagrams below to see how the Airfree air sterilizers work.
- The Onix 3000, P2000 and P1000 air sterilizers are designed to be placed on the floor (but not on thick carpeting). Keep the Airfrees in a vertical position away from curtains or blinds, as they may obstruct airflow.
- Do not place the Airfree sideways, under furniture, or with its bottom air inlets and or outlets blocked, as this will prevent the machine from working properly.
- If the inlets or outlets are blocked, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnected and the unit will not work properly. After about 1 minute, the anti-stress light will start blinking, indicating poor installation or malfunctioning.
- Once the unit is properly re-installed the anti-stress light will stop blinking within a few seconds.
- Always keep the air sterilizer turned on.
- Recommended time for 70 - 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days. Results may occur after just 1 week.
- For maximum effectiveness, install 1 Airfree per 450, 550 or 650 sq. ft. area.
We were excited to have the opportunity to test this new technology and were even more excited after we got the results. First, it's 99.99% effective in destroying microorganisms and does so without any harmful by-products or gases. It actually reduces the ozone in the air. Although getting to this level of purification takes 21 to 30 days, our tests showed a 70-90% reduction in 10 days.
Using Airfree in the kitchen can prevent perishables like bread, fruits, veggies, etc. from rotting away too soon. The effectiveness of the Airfree has been tested in the real world, like hotels, libraries, and banks, as well as in laboratories and research centers.
Another major plus is the auto shut-off safety feature. This is triggered if air intake is blocked or if the unit is tilted, near a heater, or too close to a wall. The blinking red light indicates if the auto shut-off is being used.
Most importantly, are the "green" benefits, because it saves you money and saves our environment's limited resources. There are no filters to replace, saving you money and keeping landfills free of waste. Plus the Airfree operates on low wattage, keeping electricity operating prices low and conserving energy.
1 of 1 (100%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
|Air Purifiers Cleaning Capacity||Up to 450 sq. ft. of air purification and bacteria removal||Up to 650 sq. ft. of air purification and bacteria removal||Up to 550 sq. ft. of air purification and bacteria removal|
|Weight||2.4 lbs.||3.3 lbs.||3.2 lbs.|
|Air purifiers pollutant removal capability (particulates .3 microns or larger)||70 - 90% microorganism reduction in 10 days||70 - 90% microorganism reduction in 10 days||70 - 90% microorganism reduction in 10 days|
|Finish / Color||White||Black||Metallic Silver|
|Fan Speeds||No fan - uses the natural air flow of the room||No fan - uses the natural air flow of the room||No fan - uses the natural air flow of the room|
|Air purifiers noise level (decibels)||Totally silent||Totally silent||Totally silent|
|Size of air purifier||W 8.4" x D 8.4" x H 10.4"||W 8.4" x D 8.4" x H 10.4"||W 8.4" x D 8.4" x H 10.4"|
|Air purifiers electricity usage (volts, amps, watts)||45 watts, 110-127V (less than a 50 watt light bulb)||52 watts, 110-127V||48 watts, 110-127V (less than a 50 watt light bulb)|
|Agency Approvals||ISO, CE, UL||ISO, CE, UL||ISO, CE, UL|
We are excited to make the Airfree Onix 3000, Platinum P2000 and P1000 Air Sterilizers available to you. The fact that these air sterilizers actually incinerate microorganisms and other contaminants, such as viruses, sets it apart from other air sterilizers. These air purifiers are in a class all on their own when it comes to destroying mold spores, fungi, bacteria and viruses. Truly a breakthrough in home air sterilization, with a small footprint at an affordable price!