Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Warm Cool Mist Humidifiers
Air-O-Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifiers
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Air-O-Swiss 7144 Humidifiers
Availability: Ships out next business day within the U.S. only.
Item #: AS-HU U7144
- Consumes little energy
- Improves indoor air quality
- More robust than most humidifiers
The Air-O-Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic humidifiers utilize an abundance of features to achieve the perfect indoor condition to help relieve dry skin, sinuses and allergies during those drier months. Also, the ultrasonic technology gives you the option for either a pleasant warm mist or cold mist to suit your preferences. The Air-O-Swiss 7144 humidifiers use very little energy and features Intelligent Temperature Compensation (ITC) technology and a built-in hygrostat to help maintain the desired humidity level. A Hydro Stick provides fresh humidication performance and a demineralization cartridge prevents white dust. These units also feature virtually silent operation, easy to use LCD digital display, sleep and timer modes and dual output mist regulation. We are always pleased to offer such high-quality, durable, and reliable machines, such as the Air-O-Swiss 7144 humidifiers, for those seeking a cleaner and healthier environment.
- Humidifies the air in rooms up to 650 square feet
- Has a built-in hygrostat for controlled humidification. Thus if the air is too dry, the humidifier will automatically switch on. As soon as the desired humidity level is reached, it will stop humidifying the air.
- Intelligent Temperature Compensation (ITC) - monitors the temperature and automatically adjusts the output when conditions change
- Hydro Stick provides constant freshness in humidifier
- Demineralization cartridge to prevent lime scales and mineral residues
- Auto shut-off when water tank is empty
- Sleep mode: the unit pre-determines a comfortable night humidity level
- Adjustable timer: 1 to 8 hours and continuous use
- Mist output control: outlet can be positioned in any direction
- Cleaning indicator: comes on automatically every 2 weeks, depending on the level of use (recommended cleaning time)
- Virtually silent operation
- Transparent water tank: clearly indicates water level
- Empty indicator on appliance
- Long, durable and sturdy lifetime thanks to industrial strength titanium membrane surface. Also guarantees a fast output of the mist into the air
- Compact small design with small footprint
- Easy to clean and use
- Made in Korea
Cleaning: The recommended cleaning intervals depend on the air and water quality, as well as operating times. Every two weeks the water tank and base should be cleaned and rinsed with water only. Only use the brush that is included to clean the membrane once a week. Change the water in the tank at least once a week if water is standing for more than a week.
Replacements: The Hydro Stick is an advanced water maintenance system that ensures your humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. It needs to be exchanged a year after it has first been used. The demineralization cartridge has to be replaced every 2-3 months. If the water is very hard, it may be necessary to replace the cartridge earlier. White dust around the device is a sure sign that the cartridge needs replacing.
Please note: In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
|Room Coverage||Up to 650 sq. ft.|
|Tank capacity||1.5 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 3.5 gallons per 24 hours|
|Mist Output Levels||3 – virtually silent, medium and high|
|Noise Level||<25 dB(A)|
|Power Supply||40 Watts (cool mist), 125 (warm mist)
|Dimensions||10"L x 11.4"W x 13.7"H|
Air-O-Swiss is a highly respectable brand when it comes to reliable and effective humidifiers. A built-in hygrostat does all the work for you and maintains the right amount of comfortable moisture in the room so you can zap away allergies and enjoy a healthier environment. The Air-O-Swiss 7144 model is compact, modern and sleek looking yet is still very high in performance.