Air O Swiss 7145 Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers
Air-O-Swiss 7145 Humidifiers - Standard Package
This item is not currently available.
The Air-O-Swiss 7145 Ultrasonic cool mist humidifier effectively soothes irritated and uncomfortable dry skin, allergies and sinuses during those drier winter months. These powerful humidifiers use high-frequency vibrations and an internal hygrostat to restore a healthy level of moisture to the air for rooms up to 600 square feet. A Hydro Stick provides fresh and optimal humidication performance and a demineralization cartridge prevents white dust. These compact, stylish humidifiers are constructed with a long-lasting, durable titanium transducer surface to resist rust and reduce cleaning maintenance. The Air-O-Swiss 7145 humidifiers feature quiet operation and highly functional and powerful humidification for your bedroom, living room or office.
- Room coverage: 600 sq. ft.
- Has a built-in hygrostat for controlled humidification. Thus if the air is too dry, the humidifier will automatically switch on. As soon as the desired humidity level is reached, it will switch off.
- Hydro Stick provides constant freshness in humidifier
- Demineralization cartridge - is silver treated and helps prevent lime scales and mineral residues
- Variable knob to manually control mist output levels. Mist output outlet can be positioned in any direction
- Auto shut-off and indicator when tank is empty
- Virtually silent operation
- Long, durable and sturdy lifetime thanks to industrial strength titanium membrane surface
- Transparent water tank: clearly indicates water level
- Compact small design with small footprint
- Easy to clean and use
- Made in Korea
Cleaning: The recommended cleaning intervals depend on the air and water quality, as well as operating times. Every two weeks the water tank and base should be cleaned and rinsed with water only. Only use the brush that is included to clean the membrane once a week. Change the water in the tank at least once a week if water is standing for more than a week.
Replacements: The Hydro Stick is an advanced water maintenance system that ensures your humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. It needs to be exchanged a year after it has first been used. The demineralization cartridge has to be replaced every 2-3 months. If the water is very hard, it may be necessary to replace the cartridge earlier. White dust around the device is a sure sign that the cartridge needs replacing.
How it Works
The Air-O-Swiss ultrasonic humidifiers use high-frequency vibration to generate a micro-fine mist. This technology allows the fan to blow the mist into the room where it then immediately evaporates. These humidifiers consume very little energy, have a built-in hygrostat and an output regulator button.
Please note: In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
|Room Coverage||Up to 650 sq. ft.|
|Tank capacity||1.3 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 3 gallons per 24 hours|
|Mist Output Levels||3|
|Noise Level||<25 dB(A)|
|Power Supply||120V, 60Hz, 45 Watts|
|Weight||6.6 lbs (without water)|
|Dimensions||12.6"H x 11"D x 11"W|
Air-O-Swiss is a highly respectable brand when it comes to reliable and effective humidifiers. A built-in hygrostat does all the work for you and maintains the right amount of comfortable moisture in the room so you can breathe easier and enjoy a healthier environment. The Air-O-Swiss 7145 model is compact, modern and sleek looking yet is still very high in performance.