Solar Backpacks and Travel Bags
Solar Travel Bags
This item is not currently available.
These spacious, durable backpacks and corporate travel case bags use free energy from sun or room light to charge many on your gadgets, such as mp3 players, cell phones and PDAs. Each morning, most of us leave the house with a couple of essential electronic gadgets such as your cellphone, iPod and GPS. And many times these devices don’t quite have the stamina to make it through a long day without the low battery alarm sounding. Using exclusive technology, the these solar bags optimize the power of light using only one small built-in solar panel, making it lightweight, practical, fashionable and highly efficient as compared to other bags with solar charging capability out on the market. Some valuable features with these backpacks and travel cases with built in solar panels include automatic switchboard, adapters to fit most brands and heavy duty construction. These solar bags will ensure you will never be left out of touch or out of tune again!
- Solar panel charges iPods, PDAs, mp3s, digital cameras, cell phones and most small electronic devices in room lighting.
- Automatic switchboard allows consumer to charge all iPhones, iPods, PDAs, cell phones under one setting
- Adapters included: iPod/iPhone, mini-USB (for Blackberry/Motorola Razr V3), Samsung, LG, Nokia, Motorola
- Storage capacity up to 2 full charges
- Extra heavy-duty stitches throughout
- Technology designed and assembled in California
- Solar Panel:
- Panel Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.75"
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Substance Type: 2mm plastic/aluminum
- Cell Type: Monocrystaline
- Cell Efficiency: 17.6%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 6.25 V
- Peak Current: 300 mA
- Peak Watt: 1.8 W
- Enough to charge most portable electronics (Does not charge laptops)
- Approximate Input Charging Times in Direct Sunlight:
- Battery Pack: 7 Hrs
- iPhone: 7 Hrs
- iPod: 3.5 Hrs
- Cell Phone: 3.5 Hrs
- GPS: 3.5 Hrs
- Battery Pack:
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Output Capacity: 2200 mHa
- Output Current: 700 mA
- Charge Time: USB or wall outlet 3 Hrs, Solar Charge 7 Hrs
- Battery Type: Ni-HM
- Weight: 4 oz
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 3" x 1"
Solar Travel Bags
- Step 1: Attach the appropriate wire adaptor to the wire of the black technology box
- Step 2: Plug in the adaptor to the electronic device.
- Step 3: Expose the bag’s solar panel to light and the electronic device charges in the front pocket of your bag.
If you are somebody that is constantly on the go and needs to stay powered up, then the these backpack and travel cases are the perfect fit. The practical, well-made, stylishly crafted, and lightweight bags are ideal for students, frequent travelers, hikers and those with on the go careers. Additionally, the unique solar panel provides free energy that is cost affective and environmentally friendly. Just plug your device into the pack and go!