Doulton Under Sink Water Filters and Purifiers
Doulton Under Sink Water Filters
Click to enlarge image
Doulton Under Sink Water Filters
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 1 - 3 business days.
Item #: CW-WP HIUC
Our Doulton Under Sink Water Filters will effectively transform regular drinking tap water into natural, healthy, chemical free water with ease. This water filtration system neatly fits under the counter and eliminates the need to purchase expensive and wasteful bottled water. An Ultracarb ceramic filter features superior technology and materials to help reduce and remove soluble lead, parasites, iron, chlorine taste and odor, mold, asbestos fibers, dirt, sediment and many other contaminants that may be in your water. The Ultracarb filter is surrounded by durable and versatile pressure filter housing and includes all necessary hardware for quick and easy installation. An attractive chrome faucet will disperse clean, crisp water at any moment. NSF Certified.
- Under the counter filtration system that includes all installation accessories and attractive faucet
- Four filtration stages within a single cartridge:
- First stage: consists of Doulton Ultracarb ceramic which provides genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity
- Second stage: the incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties
- Third stage: an inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds
- Fourth stage: Ion exchange resin reduces Lead and other heavy metals
- Reduces up to 99% of soluble lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides
- Exclusive carbon-block technology reduces >99.99% of particles 1/2 micron (absolute ANSI standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria
- Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, spores, algae and removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Pressure filter housing is molded from Acetal and Polyester materials
- Parts included: filter housing with 3/8" inlet and outlet, ultracarb ceramic filter, Chrome long reach faucet, faucet connector, EZ adapter, mounting bracket and 3/8" tubing for a complete installation
- Attractive Chrome faucet included: standard gooseneck style spout faucet
- NSF Certified: housing and ultracarb filter have been tested and certified by NSF Standards 42 and 53 (which includes rigorous structural integrity testing). Manufactured in accordance with the highest international manufacturing standards. ISO99002 and BS5750.
- Economical alternative to bottled water
- Connections: 3/8 push-fit fittings
Due to filtration of particulates and contaminants from the water during use, the flow of the water from the filter may deteriorate over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, simply remove and clean by scrubbing the surface of the filter with an abrasive non detergent scouring pad. The reduced flow of water would be the indicator that it is time to clean your filter. The cleaning frequency will depend upon the quality of the water supply. Depending on use and water conditions filter should be replaced once a year.
|Filtration Efficiency||Absolute (defined as >99.99%): 0.9 micron
Nominal (defined as >99.99%): 0.5 to 0.8 micron
|Water Pressure range||10 psi - 125 psi|
|Flow rate||1/2 GPM (2L@45/3 psi/bars) for cold water use only|
|Maximum operation temperature||41°F – 100°F|
|Dimensions||11"H x 5"W x 4.5"D|
Ultracarb Filter: Sterasyl microfilter plus carbon block core and heavy metal removal media
|System Reduction||% Reduction|
|Free Chlorine Removal||>97% NSF Class 1 std. 42|
|Lead Removal||>98.3% NSF std. 53|