Dragonfly Organix Hand Sanitizers Alcohol Free and Non-Toxic
Dragonfly Organix Hand Sanitizers – 1.7 ounce
Click to enlarge image
Dragonfly Organix Foam Hand Sanitizers – 1.7 ounce
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 1 - 3 business days.Shipping Costs*
Item #: OS-PC HSTR
Our Dragonfly Organix Sanitizers are alcohol and fragrance free, non-flammable and non-toxic. Compared to traditional hand sanitizers which contain alcohol, Dragonfly Organix sanitizers kill 99.99% germs on contact without stripping away the skins natural oils and leaving the hands cracked and dry. The unique, patented FDA compliant formula forms a protective film on the hands, leaving them soft and silky. The eco-friendly sanitizers come in convenient 1.7 ounce size and are perfect for schools, offices and other areas where soap and sinks are not readily available. The instant foaming hand sanitizers are perfect during the flu season and help prevent the spread of germs including MRSA.
- Kills 99.99% germs instantly on contact
- Effective against MRSA. Proven to reduce Staphylococcus Aureus by 99.99% in as little as 15 seconds
- No alcohol. Once alcohol gel dries, you are no longer protected from germs because there is NO persistent antimicrobial activity.
- Biodegradable and nonflammable
- Nonsticky, will not stain clothing. No goo or mess
- Nondrying, fast disappearing foam. No water needed
- Unique conditioning and moisturizing ingredients leave hands soft and silky
- Implementing the Hand Sanitizers into your daily hygienic routine can help significantly reduce the chances of becoming sick by up to 85%
- Does not contain polymer thickeners or silicones
- Great to use for schools, offices, airports and security checkpoints
- Active ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.1%)
- Sizes available:
- 1.7 oz foaming pump
- 8 oz. foaming pump
How it Works
Dragonfly Organix Hand Sanitizers and Wipes are alcohol and fragrance free, non-flammable and non-toxic. Effective protection anywhere germs or irritants are found.
The unique, patented, FDA compliant skin antiseptics contain a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity that forms a protective film on healthy skin. Each protective molecule is surrounded by persistent antimicrobial activity to inhibit the growth of and kill a wide range of potential disease-causing bacterial pathogens and microorganisms. As an over-the-counter waterless hand disinfectant, they can be used to provide protection where sinks are not readily available or in-between regular hand washings.
Dragonfly Organix Hand Sanitizers protect against self and/or cross contamination of bacteria. They significantly reduce bacterial pathogens that cause disease on contact. One dime sized amount of Hand Sanitizer has been clinically proven to be extremely effective in killing 99.99% of common germs and bacteria that may cause illness, including MRSA and C-diff. It takes more than 240 applications of an alcohol based sanitizing gel to equal the effectiveness of a single application of our foaming Hand Sanitizer.
Why choose Dragonfly Organix Hand Sanitizers over Alcohol-Based hand sanitizers
- Once alcohol gel dries, you are no longer protected from germs because there is NO persistent antimicrobial activity.
- Alcohol gels are flammable, as they usually contain at least 60% or more of either Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) or Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol). Alcohol sanitizers can create a fire hazard in areas where an ignition source is present.
- IPA and Ethanol can be toxic if ingested. Alcohol gels should be kept out of the reach of children. If consumed, children or adults may become sick or poisoned. IPA can cause blindness if swallowed or comes in contact with eyes.
- Alcohols are drying and remove the natural oils found in the skin, making your skin more susceptible to germs and infections. Our Hand Sanitizer moisturizes and conditions your skin and helps to heal damaged skin with regular use.
- Our Hand Sanitizer is fragrance free and won’t leave the essential oils associated with many fragrances that can cause allergic reactions