Electrolux Twin Clean Vacuum Cleaners
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
DISCONTINUED -Electrolux Twin Clean EL7055 Bagless Canister Vacuum
This item is not currently available.
The Electrolux Twin Clean Canister Vacuum Cleaner has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience. As an alternative we suggest the Hoover S3865 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner for $399.99.
- Bagless: Dust container holds 1.2 qt. of dry debris. Save money on maintenance by not having to constantly replace vacuum bags.
- Easy-empty dust container: Using the carry handle and container release button, remove dust container from canister. Push back the lid release button and the top will pop open allowing for easy emptying.
- Excellent filtration and sealed system design: This vacuum was 99.99% efficient at filtering the particles through the exhaust filter while vacuuming. There was no leakage through the sides of the canister.
- Self-cleaning dual HEPA filters: With twin HEPA dust filters, you always have one filter in use and an inactive clean one ready to replace the dirty filter. The filter indicator light will flash when the active dust filter is dirty, signaling it is time to switch the filters. Turn the top dial on the inactive fileter lockwise in the chamber and the self-cleaning process begins because the vacuum will clean the filter. When the filter is clean the filter indicator will stop flashing and vacuum will turn off. About once a year when the filter indicator begins to flash more frequently, the filters will need to be removed and washed by hand.
- HEPA exhaust filter: Besides the dual HEPA filters, this vacuum also features a HEPA exhaust filter for excellent particulate control while vacuuming. This is the only filter that needs to be replaced. Replace every 1-2 years depending on use.
- Powerful: 12 amp motor provides plenty of power to the vacuum cleaner and to the power brush providing great suction for the deep cleaning of thick carpets.
- 2 Suction speeds: High and low suction speeds allow you to adjust suction to appropriately clean all carpet types and rugs efficiently. Suction controls are located on the handle at your finger-tips with suction indicator lights on the canister.
- 360° Swivel hose: Allows for easy movement with 360° swivel at both ends of the hose where it attaches to the canister and wand. This 7’ hose will not get tangled up.
- Finger tip controls: The controls for power on/off, suction speed and brush roll on/off are all located on the vacuum handle and are nicely labeled. The power brush height adjustment and wand release controls are easy to use foot pedals located on the back of the power brush.
- Full-sized Power brush: Powered by a separate motor this power brush with a 14” cleaning path and edge cleaning offers superb deep cleaning of carpets. Adjust the suction speed to low for delicate carpets or rugs, or just turn the brush roll off to use power brush with straight suction for bare floors. Power brush features a headlight and step on foot pedal to adjust the brush height to high, medium or low.
- Other cleaning tools: Includes a hard floor brush which easily attaches to the wand to safely clean delicate hard floor surfaces, dust brush and crevice nozzle are conveniently located under the handle for quick and easy use on the go, an upholstery nozzle is also included but not stored on-board.
- Adjustable telescopic wand: Extend or shorten the telescopic wand by pushing the release button in the direction of the power brush and simultaneously adjusting the length of the telescopic wand. There are release buttons at both ends of the telescopic wand. Either button may be used to adjust the wand length.
- Automatic cord rewind: 21’ cord automatically rewinds with just a quick tug.
Overall, the Electrolux Twin Clean is very friendly to both consumers and the environment. Everything works like it is designed to. The power brush is really powerful, and Electrolux have provided a real horsehair brush for efficient floor cleaning. That this vacuum actually kept all the dust particles inside instead of leaking them out the sides of the canister like other vacuums was also a nice surprise.
We think the Twin Clean by Electrolux is a real winner. It is easy to use, does a great job cleaning, and is much more eco-friendly than most vacuums. The minor inconvenience of emptying out a dust bucket is a small price to pay for a vacuum that helps protect the environment. This is a very high-performing vacuum which passed our particle emissions testing with flying colors.