Eurosteam ES4500 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaners
Eurosteam ES4500 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaner - Standard Package
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 2 - 3 business days.
Item #: AK-VS 4500
- Uses no chemicals - only water and heat
- Improves indoor air quality
Our Eurosteam ES4500 is an environmentally friendly commercial vapor steam cleaning system that will keep areas clean, bacteria free and safe while protecting the environment, the user and patrons from harsh chemicals. The ES4500 boasts a stainless steel boiler tank, high temperature dry vapor steam of up to 245° at tip, commercial grade accessory tools and heavy-duty construction, making it ideal for hospitals, restaurants, hotels, offices, daycares and other commercial settings. Furthermore, the ES4500 goes the next step in cleaning and disinfecting by featuring a separate additive tank which allows the user to apply cleaners, antimicrobial coatings and eco-friendly sanitation products alongside the high temperature steam. The combination of the high temperature vapor steam and our included Sani-Shield cleaner will effectively remove 99.9% of all organic soil build-up on surfaces and provide an invisible antimicrobial resistant barrier coating on which odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew will not grow in between cleaning. This antibacterial technology is an effective, safe and cost effective solution to keeping surfaces clean and protected. The ES4500 steam cleaner includes a handy utility cart which neatly stores the unit and all accessories.
- Boiler temperature of 316°F delivers high cleaning temperatures between 185° - 245°F (depending on attachment used) at the end of a 12 foot hose
- Provides effective "dry steam" containing only 6% water
- Additive application control: Features an 3.2 liter external additive tank. Can add cleaners, antimicrobial coatings and eco-friendly sanitation products which will then work with the steam, enhancing their effectiveness. There is an additive control knob to either increase or decrease the amount of solution being dispersed.
- Functional operating pressure: 68 psi, 3 – 4.5 bars
- Designed to deliver consistent powerful steam for 8+ hours
- Pressure gauge for maximum efficiency. Green light for pressure ready.
- Commercial grade construction: all internal connections are copper tubing with brass-threaded fittings for durability and safety. Also, the outer cover is all stainless steel.
- High quality internal boiler: is two piece stainless steel surgically welded, with a PSI rating of 1,000
- Low moisture content cleans without soaking carpets and upholstery.
- Commercial quality standard accessories included: 12-foot hose, 2 wands, 1 window tool kit, 1 vapor nozzle (with one hole), 1 3-way directional vapor nozzle, 1 large triangular brush, 1 small 3-way triangular brush, 1 medium 3-way round nylon brush, 1 large rectangular brush with carpet protector, 3 small round brass brushes, 3 small round nylon brushes, 6 cotton towels, 1 Instructional Video, 1 Filler Bottle, 1 funnel
- Includes quart of Sani-Shield: when used with the high energy of dry steam vapor, the Sani-Shield completely cleans surfaces and removes 99.9% of all organic soil build-up. The high steam temperature cures Sani-Shield into an invisible polymer barrier held onto the surface by a protective chemical bond. The surface is cleaned and protected. This polymer barrier shields against adhesion or buildup of soil and grime for easier cleaner. The invisible barrier prevents bio film or stains from molds and mildew.
- Can be used on glass, porcelain, ceramics, stainless steel, chrome, laminates, plastics, marble, granite and siltstone. Used in bathrooms, waiting area furniture, exam rooms, bed rails, curtains and more
- For better protection it is recommended surfaces with very high traffic to be vapor steamed with Sani-Shield every 2 weeks. Other surfaces with less traffic should be vapor steamed with buffer-zone once a month.
- User and earth free of harsh acids or alkalis, phosphates, ammonia, glycol ethers, terpenes, hydrocarbon propellants, CFS’s, benzyl alkonium, ammonium compounds and chlorine bleach
- Also includes quart of Vapormate All-Purpose Cleaning Solution: breakthrough formula that will effectively, when activated by the heat of steam, eat through most dirt, grime, bacteria and mold on mainly any surface. Anything cleaned with Vapormate will stay cleaner longer and cut cleaning time dramatically.
- ETL Approved
- Destroys germs, viruses, dust mites, molds, fungi, and bacteria
- Removes grease, ground-in dirt and spots: better than solvents
- Removes soap scum and mildew: from bathrooms, tiles and fixtures
- Degreases: floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens: carpets, upholstery drapes and blinds
Click here on info about using vapor steam cleaners for carpet cleaning
- Sanitizes: any public area including bathrooms, hospital rooms etc.
- Deodorizes: area by removing odors such as mildew
- Adds sparkle: to windows and glass
- Details: cars, boats and RVs
- Quickly cleans: sealed hardwood floors and other flat floor surfaces in less time
- Reaches hard to clean areas: including cracks, corners and crevices
- Dissolves and emulsifies: calcium, grease and more
- Endless industry use possibilities:
- Hospital and Healthcare industry: Steam clean operating tables, wheel chairs, stainless steel and hard surfaces, waiting rooms, patient rooms (mattresses, pillows, arm rails, curtains), floors, restrooms, walls and ceilings
- Hotel, hospitality, food service industry: Dissolve grease inside ovens, burners, stoves, hoods, vents, ceilings, refrigerators, walk in freezers (mold, mildew, food), can openers, garbage cans, windows, mirrors, chandeliers, furniture, restrooms
- Automotive sales and detailing industry: Clean carpets, upholstery, headliners, vinyl tops, whitewalls, chrome, spot clean engines, door skid plates, dashboards, a/c vents, center consoles, ashtrays, and cup holders in minutes! Eliminate odors from smoke, pets, and musky scents
- Anywhere the public is involved: Uses no chemicals, therefore no toxic or noxious fumes are emitted
Eurosteam ES4500 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaner - Standard Package
Eurosteam ES4500 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaner - Deluxe Package
Eurosteam ES4500 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaner - Supreme Package
How it Works
Vapor steam cleaners use remarkably little water - less than a gallon of tap water in an hour's worth of continuous cleaning. All vapor steam cleaners use low moisture vapor, which leaves almost no damp residue on a surface that has just been cleaned. For instance, a carpet will be completely dry in 15 minutes, leaving no possibility for mold spores to start proliferating in a damp environment. The heat of the vapor steam itself, plus a little light rubbing action, does all the work. Moisture evaporates immediately after the vapor steam makes contact with a surface. Surfaces cleaned can be hard (like countertops) or soft (like upholstery). No bucket, mop, sponge or emptying of dirty water is needed.
|Internal Boiler Temperature||316°F|
|Tank capacity||4 liters
Additive tank capacity: 3.2 liters
|Initial heat up time||10 - 15 minutes|
|Working Pressure||68 psi, 3 - 4.5 bars|
|Power cord length||14 ft.|
|Boiler Material||Stainless steel|
|Power requirement||Electric heated 120V; 1600 watts; 13.5 amps|
|Dimensions||12" x 12" x 12"|
|Weight||19 lbs without water, 24.5 lbs with water|
|Agency Approval:||ETL Approved|