Eurosteam ES1900 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaners
Eurosteam ES1900 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaners - Standard Package
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 2 - 3 days.
Item #: AK-VS 1900S
- Uses no chemicals - only water and heat
- Improves indoor air quality
On Sale - Save $400!
Eurosteam has led the way in the evolution of environmentally friendly commercial vapor steam systems. That's why you'll find features with the Eurosteam ES1900 that make a real difference in actually getting the job done, without the use of chemicals and harsh elements. These steam cleaners work faster and eliminate the expense of chemical cleaners. Other features include the durability of the extra long steam hose with steel wire support, stainless steel exterior case, and copper tubing with brass-threaded fittings. You also get an outstanding assortment of tools and a utility cart. And this is just the beginning. The Eurosteam ES1900 is commercial-grade in the truest meaning of the word. Tough and durable with an excellent price point, the Eurosteam ES1900 can easily fulfill your commercial cleaning and sanitation requirements.
- No More Chemicals - The use of this steam cleaner means no more harmful chemicals or chemical residues in your home or in the environment.
- The heavy gauge stainless steel tank has surgical-grade welds and the tubing is copper with brass-threaded fittings. The exterior case is also stainless steel. This system is built to take the abuse of commercial operations. It will last for many years in day-to-day use.
- The perfect set of tools for most residential cleaning and sanitation needs. If you need it, it's there!
- Commercial Steam Pressure - You can vary the amount of pressure released as a pulse or in a continuous stream. You can also control the direction and intensity of the pressure with the two different nozzle tips
- The large capacity boiler tank gives you up to 2 hours of continuous steam production from a single fill. That's just about right for commercial operations. The trade off from not being a continuous-fill system is consistent steam pressure throughout the 2-hour cycle. This keeps productivity high.
- With the outstanding training materials you'll know precisely how to achieve peak cleanliness and sanitation with every tool and accessory in every situation.
- With the steam release controls you can use exactly what you need for each particular situation. Fabrics, wood, and plastics are protected. Non-porous and solid surfaces such as floors and countertops get fast, efficient cleaning.
Eurosteam ES1900 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaners - Standard Package
Eurosteam ES1900 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaners - Deluxe Package
Eurosteam ES1900 Commercial Vapor Steam Cleaner - Supreme Package
You can use vapor steam cleaners to help you accomplish a long list of cleaning tasks. Each multipurpose vapor steam cleaner comes with an array of tools that are specially designed to tackle a number of your major cleaning headaches. However, you should avoid cleaning heat sensitive materials such as silks (clothing and Persian rugs), velour, and the exterior paint of your car. We have also found that it may also take the shine off some (not all) vinyl flooring. Otherwise, vapor steam cleaning is an all-purpose cleaning method. Indeed, vapor steam cleaning is the fastest and most environmentally safe cleaning method you can use.
How it Works
Vapor steam cleaners use remarkably little water - less than a gallon of tap water in an hour's worth of continuous cleaning. All vapor steam cleaners use low moisture vapor, which leaves almost no damp residue on a surface that has just been cleaned. For instance, a carpet will be completely dry in 15 minutes, leaving no possibility for mold spores to start proliferating in a damp environment. The heat of the vapor steam itself, plus a little light rubbing action, does all the work. Moisture evaporates immediately after the vapor steam makes contact with a surface. Surfaces cleaned can be hard (like countertops) or soft (like upholstery). No bucket, mop, sponge or emptying of dirty water is needed.
Specific applications for vapor steam cleaning:
- Kill dust mites
- Kill mold spores in bathrooms, basements, window encasements and other damp areas where mold spores flourish
- Steam clean clothes to get rid of both toxic dry cleaning fluids and wrinkles
- Disinfect and clean cat litter box and pet odor laden areas
- Detail car interiors - upholstery, carpet, infant seats, engine wheels (do not use on body work, it is too hot).
- Degrease the car engine without solvents or toxic fumes
- Remove brake dust from car wheels
- Can also clean RVs and trim of boats
- Remove dirt and wax from vinyl tile, marble tile, smooth concrete quarry tile and tile grout
- Clean carpets : You must first vacuum and pre-spot with a natural non-toxic surfactant. Natural solvents are useful in pretreatment of carpets with stains and heavy soiling. We have found vapor steam alone will not remove all stains on carpets.
- Strip wall paper (with special attachment)
- Clean out vents, returns and ductwork entries, which often accumulate tremendous dirt, pet hair, dust and allergens
- Scour the kitchen:
- Gets rid of the baked on grime and grease of stove-tops and oven hoods and interiors, the interior of microwaves and the grimy bottoms of household pots and pans.
- Wipe out the accumulated hardened spilled foods and mildew at the bottom of refrigerators (this one is a real boon.) Then get rid of the dust, grime, and pet hair on the underside of your refrigerator.
- Sanitize kitchen drains : Your kitchen contains more bacteria than any other area of the house - even the bathroom. You can use vapor steam cleaners to help you accomplish a long list of cleaning tasks. Vapor steam cleaning provides total sanitization.
- Clean bathroom tiles, floors, bath, toilet interiors, shower curtains, and shower stall doors. All the areas of the bathroom that harbor bacteria, germs, viruses, mold and odors.
- Remove dirt and mold from wood paneling, decks, and outdoor furniture
- Clean tricky metal Venetian blinds
- Wash mirrors and windows
Our testing team had a hard time finding anything wrong with the Eurosteam ES1900 Vapor Steam Cleaner. The manufacturer really thought of everything when building this unit, from the durable copper tubing with brass-threaded fittings to the outside stainless steel cover. This steam cleaner may cost more but it is worth it, considering the increase in performance, the long warranty, the high temperature steam, and the commercial quality attachments and boiler.
|Internal Boiler Temperature||316°F internal boiler; 185-245°F at tip depending on attachment used|
|Tank capacity||3 liters|
|Initial heat up time||10-15 minutes|
|Working Pressure||66 psi, 3-4.5 bars|
|Power cord length||14 ft.|
|Boiler Material||Stainless steel|
|Power requirement||Electric heated 120V; 1600 watts; 13.5 amps|
|Dimensions||12" x 12" x 12"|
|Weight||19 lbs (w/o water)|
|Agency Approval:||ETL approved|
About the Eurosteam line of steam cleaners : Commercial-grade all the way. This steam cleaner is intended for heavy-duty use and is built to last, as is every attachment and tool - including the 12-foot steam hose. After 17 years in commercial environments, Eurosteam has proven itself many times over, whether in hospitals, hotels, restaurants and more. If you want durability under harsh conditions, you should definitely consider the Eurosteam line of steam cleaners. We also recommend the utility cart, which comes with the Deluxe Package. It makes using the system much easier, so we found ourselves getting a lot more done in less time. And the extra long steam hose makes a big difference in productivity. If you want top results with the least amount of time on task, Eurosteam steam cleaners will get the job done.