F. Rock Limited Edition Franklin Carryall Bags for Men
Click to enlarge image
Limited Edition Franklin Bag for Men
This item is not currently available.
- Leather is reclaimed remnants from a boot maker
- Fabric is post-production scrap from a suit maker
- Lining is reclaimed remnant duck cloth
- 2% goes to urban arts or eco-initiatives
F. Rock has made a limited number of these handsome laptop bags just for our GreenandMore.com customers. The Franklin bag is named after Franklin Street, the heart of the Financial District in Boston. The Franklin will take you from client meetings to the gym and through your weekend adventures and only looks better with age. High quality men's suiting scraps combined with more traditional hardware and leathers to make a bag that's perfect for wherever the day takes you. The Franklin bag is padded to help protect your laptop, has one internal, industrial zip pocket as well as pockets for your cell phone and laptop power cord. There is also a convenient external pocket for folders, magazines or a newspaper. The Franklin's adjustable shoulder strap can be comfortably worn on shoulder or cross body. Remember, there are only a handful of these bags, so when they're gone... they are gone for good.
- Leather is remnant from a top motorcycle boot maker; fabric is post-production scrap from a well know menswear suit maker
- Lining is remnant duck cloth from a locally owned family business
- External back leather trimmed pocket for magazines (against hip)
- Internal one industrial zip pocket and two for cell and powercord
- Easy tuck lock closure
- Brushed nickel hardware: purchased in MA or manufactured in RI
- Bag is padded for computer protection
- Adjustable buckle closure strap
- 2.5" gusset
- Dimensions: 15"L X 12"H X 2.25"W
- Choice of lightgray with french blue pinstripe or charcoal pinstripe
1 of 1 (100%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
All of the F. Rock bags styles undergo what we call "street testing", for strength and durability of normal daily use, before they hit our website or your hands. We carry F. Rock bags ourselves and know normal wear and tear. As such, we stand behind our bag designs to hold up to the rigors of daily life.
We want you to use your F. Rock bag and make it your own. Carry it to from work to the gym to weekends and show it some love! Get the leather scuffed and broken in – it will distress and age over time, which we consider normal everyday wear and tear. We can not guarantee the item against this… and frankly think it makes for a more authentic carryall.
As long as the item in need of repair has not been damaged by you, from wearer's misuse, every effort will be made to repair the carryall for a 180 day period from date of purchase.
F. Rock is a Boston accessories brand for men that blends style and sustainability into a new line of carryalls. F. Rock draws from vintage days when apparel and accessories were richly crafted and made with quality in the USA, not mass produced or sent overseas for production. F. Rock combines traditional lines of days past with an urban edge through our hardware, leather and fabric selections. Each carryall features an easy-use organizational system and is constructed from 100% reclaimed fabrics and leathers from factory scraps.