Rain Barrels 50 Gallon Capacity
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
50 Gallon Flat Back Rain Barrels
Availability: In stock
Item #: R1-GA FBRB
Conserve water by collecting up to 50 gallons of free rainfall to use later in your garden. The unique flat-back design save space, as it sits flush against a wall. Offering an authentic oak barrel appearance, the rain barrel includes a filter screen, hose shut off valve and dual overflows. Available in Woodgrain, Green or Tan.
- Authentic oak barrel appearance
- Flat side to fit flush against wall - space saving design
- Shut-off valve for hose hook-up
- Dual overflows
- Screen to keep out debris and insects
- Safe: Children and pet proof
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity
- Height: 33.5 inches
- Width: 24 inches
- Depth: 18.25 inches
- Capacity: 50 gallons
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Rain barrels should be drained and removed for the winter months to prevent ice damage.
- To prevent ground saturation near your foundation, we recommend attaching a minimum of 6' of 3/4" hose to the overflow fitting and directing the water away from the foundation.
- Rain barrels can be installed upon blocks or wooden crate to provide height for gravity flow purposes.
- Our rain barrels are intended for garden use only. Do not use barrel to store drinking water.