Hand Crank Radio and Flashlight Twin Packs
Click to enlarge image
Xray Sherpa Radio and Flashlight Twin Packs
This item is not currently available.
Technology is a convenience many of us take for granted, at least until we can no longer get it. When a flashlight or radio battery dies, we can be both literally and figuratively left in the dark. With the Twin Packs, you get two great products to cover all emergencies – and everyday uses. The Twin Pack contains both an EyeMax Weather Band (US/Canada) radio and a Sherpa LED flashlight, together with an AC adapter that charges either one.
Xray Hand Crank LED Flashlight Features :
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery built in : The NiMH battery pack is rechargeable, which means you'll never need to buy replacements and keep battery waste out of landfills.
- Built-in hand crank: You can recharge the flashlight using the built-in wind up hand crank
- An available AC/DC power adaptor allows you to store your windup power for those emergency uses
- LED light: Ultra bright white LED cluster with a 100, 000 hour life
- Two settings: Choice of energy-saving and full-power settings
- Far reaching light:Effective beam over 55 yards
- Long lasting light: Up to 20 hours of continuous shine time
- Easily portable:The plastic molding makes it easy to carry and use when it is cold.
- Lasts virtually forever.
- Durable and portable:Splash resistant, compact and rugged, it will fit into your drawer, your glove box, toolkit or backpack.
- Non-slip rubber grip: The plastic molding and rubberized lens enclosure and body panels make it easy to carry and use when it is cold.
Weather Band Radio Features :
- Multiband radio: Receives US government (NOAA) and Canadian government (MSC) weather broadcasts as well as AM and FM broadcasts
- Bright yellow case and rubberized finish makes the durable Weather Band easy to find and comfortable to grip
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery built in: The NiMH battery pack is rechargeable, which means you'll never need to buy replacements and keep battery waste out of landfills.
- Solar panel: Recharge the battery pack (NiMH) with the solar panel. The high performance solar panel built into the radio will charge up the battery.
- AC/DC adapter: You can also use a 6-volt ac/dc adaptor.
- Recharge by hand crank: Hand crank the radio using the built-in wind up hand crank; wind it for 30 seconds and get up to 35 minutes of power
- High-performance speaker:Size: 2.6 inches ; Impedance: 8 ohms ; Output: 0.5 watt (max)
- LED Flashlight;Ultra bright white LED flashlight built in
- Headphone socket for personal listening
About the Sherpa Xray Flashlights: The GreenandMore.com Flashlights are designed to be reliable tools. The self-charge system offers maximum dependability for those times when you can't afford to left in the dark by dead batteries. When your battery runs down and you need to wind-up for power, the self-charge mechanism converts over 74% of your kinetic energy into stored electricity. A quick wind (about 60 seconds) gives approximately 1 hour of light – and you can wind again at any time for as much shine time as you want. The winder can be cranked in both directions and the harder you crank, the more energy you create.
About the Weather Band Radio: GreenandMore.com Eco-Energy Radios give you freedom and independence from traditional power sources, no matter where you are. These radios can be re-charged three different ways. You can wind the built-in hand crank for 30 seconds to get up to 35 minutes of play based on normal volumes. Or, you can place it in sunlight so that the high performance solar panel can recharge the NiMH battery pack. You can also plug the radio in using an AC/DC adaptor. Regardless of how you power it up, the GreenandMore.com Eco-Energy Radios are unique and portable consumer electronic products that replace wasteful and costly conventional battery-powered systems. The GreenandMore.com line of Eco-Energy products includes flashlights, radios and emergency packs re-charge by solar panel, hand crank or ac/dc adaptor.