Gruene Handheld Steam Cleaner and Mop
Gruene 2-in-1 Steam Mop and Cleaner
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Gruene Handheld Steam Cleaner and Mop
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 2 - 3 business days.
Item #: A7-VS GRUENE
- Does not use harmful chemicals – only heat and water
- Multipurpose and reduces the need to purchase multiple cleaning products
On Sale - Save $60!
When tackling household chores, the Gruene Handheld Steam Cleaner and Mop is a safe, smart and eco-friendly solution to traditional mops, buckets and chemical-based cleaners. The Gruene converts tap water into natural 212°F steam so you can sanitize and kill dust mites, germs and bacteria as you clean. If it is the floors that need a good clean, the Gruene Steam Mop will glide effortlessly lifting up dirt, grime and grease while leaving the floors practically dry as you go. Wish to clean and sanitize tile and grout lines, sinks, countertops, windows, bedding, ovens and much more? The Gruene Steam Cleaner quickly converts into a handheld steamer and can be used with the variety of attachments included to do the job without the elbow grease. For example a convenient garment tool helps sanitize mattresses and upholstery while detail brushes helps get into those tight corners in the bathroom. The Gruene Handheld Steam Cleaner and Mop is a great unit to have in the household if you are concerned about using chemicals or suffer from allergies and need to sanitize and kill dust mites, mold and bacteria.
- Multi-purpose 2-in-1 steamer acts a steam mop for sanitizing floors and can be converted into a handheld steamer to be used with an array of attachments
- Powerful steam of 212°F to clean and sanitize surfaces. No need for harmful chemicals
- Continuous steam on demand: uses a flash heat system instead of a high pressure boiler so you can get steam in seconds, not minutes. No waiting for the tank to cool or recharge while refilling.
- Pad locking system allows you to use any type of towel or pad such as a microfiber or terry towel.
- Water filter: located behind the water tank and removes minerals and other impurities from tap water. Prevents water deposits from damaging the steam cleaner.
- Water tank: located on top of the hand held Handy Steamer and can be filled with tap, distilled or demineralized water. Can be filled with either the fill cup included or removed to be filled at the sink
- Ready light: located on the handle of the hand held steamer. Will glow when the water has been converted to steam and is ready to use
- Handy triggers on the handle when used as a steam mop and on the handle of the handheld steamer
- Swivel head: allows you to clean in tight spaces and under cabinets
- Attachment caddy: conveniently stores tools on the back of the machine
- Operating time: 8 – 12 minutes per tank of continuous steam
- Contains complete tool set to tackle the toughest household tasks:
- Nylon brush set: includes Large Brush for wide coverage on tile and grout lines. Triangle and Detail head brushes for getting into tight spaces
- Wire copper brush: designed to take the elbow grease out of the tough jobs such as cleaning grills and ovens
- Squeegee hand tool: makes quick work of cleaning windows and mirrors
- Garment hand tool: takes wrinkles out of clothes and curtains. Also works for sanitizing mattresses
- Scraper/Scoop nozzle: great for removing wallpaper and other hard surfaces
- Direct Jet Nozzle: shoots out a jet of steam and is good for those hard to reach areas
- Mop pad: absorbent terry cloth mop pad picks up the dirt loosened by the steam. Pad is reusable and machine washable
- Other accessories included: extension hose, angle nozzle, 1 cloth pad for garment hand tool, fill cup
The Gruene Handheld Steam Cleaner and Mop is designed to clean bare floors such as ceramic tile, vinyl, laminate, marble, stone and sealed hard wood floors. Use of the Gruene on waxed or some unwaxed floors may result in a diminished glossiness. The steam cleaner should not be used on unsealed wood floors. For best results test in an inconspicuous area or check the care instructions from the flooring manufacturer.
|Tank capacity||470 ml (15.80 fl. oz.)|
|Initial heat up time||30 seconds|
|Operating Time||8 – 12 minutes per tank|
|Power requirement||1500 watts, 120V|
|Power cord length||20'|
|Dimensions||46"H x 7"W
11" at mop head
|Weight||Entire unit: 8 lbs
Hand Steamer alone: 3 lbs