Heys USA Eco Case 3 Piece Luggage Set
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
EcoCase 3 Piece Luggage Set
This item is not currently available.
The EcoCase 3 piece luggage set is stylish, super easy to maneuver and a green alternative for the eco-minded traveler. The EcoCase offers four 360 degree spinning wheels and internal telescopic handle system for ease of mobility. This luggage is also very durable, capable of handling hard impacts thanks to the flexibility of it's recycled ABC plastic material. It is also lightweight, expandable, and is the first hardside luggage to have special piggy-back straps for pulling multiple pieces together. Each piece has a fully lined interior with a built-in divider with mesh pocket to help you organize your clothing and belongings. The EcoCase 3 Piece Luggage Set is available in a variety of stylish colors.
- The EcoCase hardside spinner luggage with 4 wheels is extremely durable due to its flexible plastic material to absorb impacts
- Constructed from 100% Recycled ABS Plastic
- Expandable - Increases carrying capacity by up to 20% more
- First hardside luggage to have special Piggy-Back straps, which are usually found on soft-sided luggage only
- Fully lined with a built-in divider with a mesh pocket
- Frame: Frameless
- Wheels: Four 360º Swivel Wheels - Effortless mobility
- Handle: Internal Handle System made from lightweight yet rugged aluminum with a push-button locking system
- 28 inch Piece - 28 x 19.5 x 12.5 (10.4 lbs)
- 24 inch Piece - 24 x 17 x 10.5 (8.8 lbs)
- 19 inch Piece - 19 x 13.5 x 8.5 (6.5 lbs)
- Warranty: 7 Year Worldwide ‘Better Life’ Warranty
All Heys USA products now include an extension of their warranty to include worldwide repair coverage for 7 years, their Worldwide 7 Year ‘Better Life’ Warranty. It is their objective that their products are free of defects in materials and workmanship; however in the unlikely event a defect should become apparent during the warranty period, Heys USA will repair your luggage at their expense
The first in a series of eco-friendly products, the EcoCase is made from 100% Recycled plastic. By utilizing recycled materials to create new durable goods, not only does it help to reduce the demand for new materials and new resources, but it also reduces materials that would otherwise fill a landfill, and all the while giving support to the recycling industry as a whole, as with increased demand for recycled resources this encourages further development into eco-friendly industries making it more affordable and inspiring innovation.