Kill A Watt Electricity Monitors
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Kill-A-Watt Electricity Monitors
Availability: Ships in 2 daysShipping Costs*
Item #: P3-EL ELUM
- Saves electricity
- Forecasts potential energy costs
On Sale - Save $11!
With the ever-looming energy crisis, wouldn’t it be nice to cut down on costs by finding out which machines and appliances in your home are actually worth keeping plugged in? The Kill-A-Watt Electricity Monitors are the perfect device! Simply connect your appliances to the Kill-a-Watt electricity usage monitor and it will assess how efficient any appliance or machine really is. The unit's large LCD display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour, the same as your local utility. Now you'll know if it's time for a new refrigerator or if that old air conditioner is saving you money.
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency so you can identify the real "energy abusers" in your home
- Large LCDdisplay Easy to read and understand screen counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour
- The Kill-A-Watt can easily Calculate electricity expenses by the day, week, month, or year to help determine past expenses and future costs
- Accurately displays volts, amps, and wattage within 0.2 percent accuracy
- Compatible with inverters; designed for use with AC 115-volt appliances
We know the "green" crowd looks for several ways to help save energy and benefit the environment. Why not save energy and save on your electric bill with one easy purchase: The Kill-A-Watt Energy Monitor. You can calculate your electrical expenses by the day, week, month, or year while also checking the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, line frequency, and power factor. Simple, yet effective, the Kill-A-Watt Electricity Monitor can help green your home one appliance at a time.