Miele S4212 Neptune Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Click to enlarge image
Miele S2412 Neptune Canister Vacuum Cleaner
This item is not currently available.
The turquoise S4212 Neptune at $499 features the same super quiet operation, powerful motor, sealed system design and professional grade tools that the more expensive Miele vacuum cleaners are known for. The Neptune comes with a complete package of tools including a parquet floor brush, air-driven turbo brush, 3 accessory tools, super air clean filter and the new and improved AirClean dust bags. We also provide the option of purchasing the Neptune with a HEPA filter for those who want the best air filtration as they vacuum. Compact, lightweight and easy to use, the Neptune is an ideal vacuum cleaner for an apartment, condo or smaller sized home with mostly bare floors and low-medium pile area rugs or carpet.
- Suction controls via rotary dial, 6 variable power settings
- 1200 watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor System
- Quiet operation
- Sealed System construction
- 3.7 quart, type FJM AirClean dust bag with spring-loaded, self-sealing cover
- Choice of Super Air Cleaner Filter (captures 94% of particles down to 0.3 of a micron) or Active HEPA Filter with charcoal (captures 99.99% of particles down to 0.3 of a micron)
- Three accessory tools with a Vario-clip tool caddy: includes natural bristle dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, crevice tool
- 29.5 ft. operating radius
- Automatic cord rewind
- Dustbag change indicator
- Safety shut-off on overheating
The Neptune gives you quiet and efficient operation, easy maneuverability, a complete set of cleaning tools at a very reasonable price. Its lightweight, compact design makes it easy to carry upstairs and store in a closet when not in use. Floor tools are easy to change and accessory tools store on-board so they are there when you need them. The quality of this vacuum is outstanding - it's designed to last up to 20 years!
|Type of vacuum||Compact canister vacuum|
|Finish - Color||Turquoise|
|Vacuum Cleaner hood material||ABS Plastic|
|Motor (watts)||1200 watt Miele made Vortex Motor System|
|Pre-motor filter for motor protection||Yes|
|Radius of Use (reach)||29.5 feet (10 m)|
|Included Standard Floor tool(s)||Turbo brush (STB 205-3) and Parquet floor brush (SBB 300-3)|
|Included onboard tools||Crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, and dust brush|
|Suction adjustment||6 speed rotary dial on canister|
|Vacuum maneuverability||3 wheels and hose swivel 360°|
|Indicator lights on vacuum canister||Bag change indicator only|
|Wand park feature||Dual parking position: one on back of canister and the other on the underside|
|Vacuum bag capacity||3.7 qt FJM AirClean bags|
|Auto-reverse cable rewind||Yes|
|Vacuum Dimensions||19"L x 10" W x 8.5"H|
|Weight of vacuum||10.5 lbs.|
Leading principle of the Miele company philosophy: "Our aim is to manufacture and market durable products to the highest quality standards, using economical and ecologically compatible processes which not only demonstrate a high level of performance, efficiency and safety, but also place the least possible burden on the environment."
ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AND PRODUCT DURABILITY
- All our appliances are the best performers when it comes to saving energy. All of them: Miele is not in the game of packing all its environmental credentials into a single showcase product.
- All Miele appliances are designed to last at least 20 years. That it is better for the environment or household appliances to be long lasting than to have to dispose of two or even three appliances over the same period is obvious. And in this respect, Miele products are clearly the better choice because they are made to a very large extent from metal, which is much easier to recycle. The cast-iron counterweights used by Miele are not only much more resistant in the long-term, but also much kinder to the environment than the concrete blocks used by all other manufacturers.
- Ongoing optimization of production processes minimizes waste, effluents and emissions. There is no superfluous packaging, and the materials used are recyclable. Critical materials such as coatings and solders are reduced to the absolute minimum. Miele uses district heating and has implemented numerous energy-saving programmes in production and administration. Our logistics are designed for maximum efficiency, and all our vehicles are low-emission.
The Miele S4212 Neptune is recommended for low to medium pile carpet, highly polished floors and area rugs. The turbo brush gently cleans and restores crushed low-medium pile carpet of light density. The deluxe parquet floor brush is easily maneuverable and gently sweeps over highly polished floors brushing particles out of the cracks.