MoistAir 13 Gallon Console Humidifiers #4D7800
MoistAir 4D8300 13 Gallon Console Humidifiers - White
Click to enlarge image
MoistAir 13 Gallon Console Humidifiers - White
This item is not currently available.
Indoor heating and those dry, cool months can deprive your home from healthy, comfortable moist air and ultimately increase susceptibility to allergies and illness. Our MoistAir Cool Mist Console Humidifiers provide up to 13 gallons of clean, moist air with an attractive styling for any décor. An internal digital humidistat and two powerful circulating fans will automatically maintain your desired humidity levels for large areas up to 2,700 square feet. These units also feature long-lasting evaporative wicks, removable water bottle tanks for a neat refill and easy-roll casters when moving from room to room. And lastly, these powerful humidifiers use little energy while operating.
- Humidifies large areas up to 2,700 square feet
- Provides up to 13 gallons of clean, most air per 24 hours
- Moist air is released in the form of vapor reducing messy water drippings
- Dual bottle tanks: 2.75 gallons each to saturate the filters. Has top handle for easy carrying and installation
- Evaporative replaceable wick retains minerals, prevents mold & bacteria and delivers clean, moist air (prevents white dust). Requires one evaporative wick which should be replaced at least once per season or more often depending on hard water conditions
- Digital humidistat: automatically maintains your desired humidity level with accuracy
- 9 variable fan speeds with quiet nighttime setting
- Four, durable casters for easy maneuverability
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Auto shut off when desired humidity level is reached or when unit is empty
- Refill lights indicate when bottles need refilling
- UL & CUL Listed
- Color: white
How it Works
The MoistAir Cool Mist Console Humidifiers is designed to satisfy home humidity requirements through the principle of evaporation of water into the air. After water is added to both of the bottles and positioned in the humidifier, the filter(s) begin to soak up the water and become completely saturated in approximately 30 minutes. Air is drawn in from the rear of the humidifier and through the filters by two powerful circulating fans. As air passes through the filters, moisture is absorbed into the air and then released through the top of the humidifier. This moist air is released in the form of vapor without any messy water drippings. All evaporation into the air takes place in the humidifier, which means that the residue left by evaporating water is not passed into the home but remains in the filter. This ensures only clean, healthy air is circulated throughout the home.