Natura Empress Talalay Latex Mattresses
Click to enlarge image
Empress Talalay Latex Mattresses
Availability: Made to order. Ships out in 4 weeks.
Item #: NU-MA EMPR
The plush Empress talalay latex mattress provides pillow-soft comfort with firmer underlying support. The talalay latex core is incredibly resilient, returning to its original shape night after night after night. A non-removable plush top contains hypoallergenic NaturaWool for pressure-point relieving, temperature-controlled sleep. The Empress latex mattress is covered in a soft cotton blend knit for years of durability. At the bottom of the page, you can add the Natura organic box spring foundation to complete your natural sleep solution.
- Latex and soy core cushions pressure points so muscles can relax.
- NaturaWool lining helps maintain ideal body temperature and wicks away moisture.
- Breathable cover works with NaturaWool to provide an allergen-free sleep.
- Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial and dust-mite resistant.
- Non- Removable, plush top
- Soft, cotton-blend knit ticking
- 18 oz. /yd2 NaturaWool lining
- All-natural fire barrier
- Mattress Core:
- 2 inch Talalay latex - Medium
- 6 inch Talalay latex - Medium Firm
- 1/2 inch NaturaWool layer
- 20 Year Warranty
- Organic box spring: Certified organic cotton cover with certified organic Smart Wool as fire block. Frame is made from sustainable Canadian white pine. Height: 10 inches. Order at bottom of page.
- Shipping: Please note that purchase of your Natura mattress includes delivery inside the threshold of your entry door. Deluxe Delivery service includes inside placement, up to two flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal and set-up limited to 15 minutes. This service is an additional $50.00 and can be ordered at the bottom of the page.
- Spot clean only. Do not machine wash or dry. Cover may be dry-cleaned.
- To eliminate odors and/or stains: Gently spot clean with a mild detergent. Expose to direct sunlight, allowing to thoroughly dry.
- To freshen wool-lined mattress cover, expose to sunlight and air. Sunshine brings out the natural lanolin in wool, allowing it to self-deodorize.
According to the American Sleep Research Institute, most Americans believe a better quality mattress leads to a better night’s sleep. Understanding what’s disturbing your sleep will help you know when it’s time to spring for a new mattress.
- Buffers Pressure Points:
Regardless of whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach, the lighter parts of your body (your shoulders, neck and limbs) need the support as your trunk. Latex and foam mattresses allow you to stretch your body across a buoyant surface that supports lighter and heavier parts equally. Unilateral support allows you stay in one position for longer periods without feeling the need to move
- Regulates Temperature:
Overheating at night can increase your heart rate, which signals a wake-up response from your brain. Within a wool blanket or garment, thousands of microscopic air pockets which (similar to insulation) aerate the body in warmer temperatures and air condition in cooler climates.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic:
Synthetic fibers harbor moisture, which creates an ideal environment for bed bugs, dust mites and many allergens. Eliminate the moisture and your bedding becomes hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and a safer place to sleep.
During the night, you can lose up to a pint of moisture, which your bedding traps around your body. Supple and buoyant, talalay latex unilaterally supports all the unique contours of your body, allowing muscles and joints to relax naturally The natural materials used in Natura’s mattresses work together to keep the body fully supported and at the ideal temperature for a restful night's sleep in every season and climate.