Oxygenics Shower Heads
Oxygenics TriSpa Oxygen Infusing Showerheads
This item is not currently available.
- Up to 70% water savings
- Reduced energy consumption to heat your water
- LEED Compliant
Most showerheads use twice the water needed for a thorough, enjoyable shower. To get clean water, we tap lakes, build dams and reservoirs, and construct processing plants. By using more than we need, we overload sewer and septic systems and leach fields. Both the water itself and the energy needed to heat it costs money and puts excess strain onto the environment. Oxygenics showerheads offer a 30% water and energy savings from the industry standard 2.5 GPM showerheads and as much as 70% compared to older fixtures.
Approximately 70% of water used in the shower is hot water. Oxygenics showerheads use less water overall in the shower which means less energy is being used to heat excess water. Whenever you save energy, you not only save money, you also reduce the demand for such fossil fuels as coal, oil, and natural gas. Less burning of fossil fuels also means lower emissions of carbon dioxide(CO2), the primary contributor to global warming, and other pollutants.
- Pressure Increasing Technology - Increased water velocity + air induction = MORE PRESSURE. The patented technology ensures an invigorating pressurized shower spray regardless of water pressure.
- Easy Twist Face - Switching between the sprays is effortless. With a simple twist of the face the sprays transition seamlessly into one another for the ultimate shower experience.
- Eco-Friendly and Economical - Oxygenics uses 20-70% less water compared to industry leading brands. Thousands of gallons of water can be saved each year which means significant energy and money savings.
- No Clogging – Zero Maintenance - The internal components are made of Delrin® - a material similar to Teflon® which increases durability and eliminates clogging, mineral build-up and corrosion. No cleaning required - install it and forget it!
- Guaranteed For Life - The Oxygenics TriSpa comes with a lifetime performance warranty against clogging. It’s guaranteed not to clog – EVER.
Oxygenics TriSpa Oxygen Infusing Showerheads
Oxygenics Five Star Resort Spa Oxygen Infusing Showerheads with Comfort Control
How it Works
Other showerheads use a flow restrictor to cut down on the amount of water entering the head which saves water, but it reduces pressure and delivers a weaker spray. Oxygenics showerheads don’t use flow restrictors. The technology reduces the amount of water while infusing it with oxygen and boosting the pressure. So you get a high pressure shower spray that feels like double the amount of water, but it’s actually using up to 70% less. Oxygenics showerheads adapt to the incoming water pressure, so as the pressure decreases, more water and energy savings can be expected compared to industry-standard showerheads that have a constant flow of 2.5 GPM. In some cases, as much as 70% water and energy can be saved by using Oxygenics showerheads.
Eco-friendly products like Oxygenics showerheads don’t just benefit the environment; they also are extremely cost effective. Using natural resources costs money so the fewer resources we can use, the more money we’ll save. Oxygenics showerheads will pay for themselves within the first year.
Oxygenics showerheads are designed specifically around saving water. The patented technology inside accelerates the water as it comes out of the showerhead to provide an efficient yet powerful luxurious oxygen-rich spray.
Flow restrictors have been placed in showerheads by manufacturers as a way to keep water useage at 2.5 GPM since it was mandated by the U.S. Government in 1992. This method of water restriction significantly decreases water pressure creating unsatisfactory shower performance. Oxygenics showerheads contain no removable restrictors and adapt to the incoming water pressure to use only what is necessary while still providing an extremely enjoyable and pressurized shower which saves a significant amount of water, energy and money.
While other industry-standard showerheads flow at 2.5 GPM at 60 PSI (national water pressure average), the Oxygenics TriSpa flows at 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI, offering 20% water savings. Not only is this savings significant in reducing water, but it also reduces energy costs as less hot water is used.
Oxygenics showerheads adapt to the incoming water pressure, so as the pressure decreases, more water and energy savings can be expected compared to industry-standard showerheads that have a constant flow of 2.5 GPM. In some cases, as much as 70% water and energy can be saved by using Oxygenics showerheads.