P3 International P0270 Digital Thermometers & Hygrometers
P3 International P0270 Mold Alert Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer
Click to enlarge image
P3 International P0270 Mold Alert Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer
Availability: Ships out within 1 - 3 business days.Shipping Costs*
Item #: P3-DE P0270
- Assists with keeping a healthy, clean home
- Notifies you when dangerous humidity and moisture levels are present
The P3 International P0270 Mold Alert Thermometer/Hygrometer ensures your home is comfortable and free of mold, bacteria, and mildew by displaying accurate indoor air temperature and humidity. The compact and easy-to-use unit also features a unique Mold Alert with a dew-point readout and audible/visible alarm that will sound when the humidity level reaches 65%. This alarm will notify you of any unfavorable mold, bacteria and moisture conditions that may potentially lead to surface damage, an unhealthy environment and health issues. The P0270 unit can either stand upright or mount to a wall. Take action when dangerous humidity and moisture levels are reached and maximize the health benefits of keeping a healthy and safe home.
- Audible and Visual Alarm which will indicate the potential of mold
- Room Air Temperature & Relative Humidity displays the current comfort level in your home with its Swiss precision hygroTECH sensor
- Dew Point indicator of possibility of condensation to occur resulting in moisture and damage to surfaces and mold
- Maximum and Minimum Values to easily monitor changes in humidity and temperature for a given period and evaluate performance of air treatment appliances (humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heaters, air conditioners)
- On/Off switch for audio alarm allows one the choice of visible notification only
Suggestions for placement of the unit:
There is an opening on the back of the unit, which allows it to be easily hung from the wall. In addition, a base is provided for the unit to be placed on any surface in a standing position.
Since the humidity level within rooms can vary greatly, the Mold Alert should be placed in an area most likely subject to mold growth. Problem areas are often basements, closets, surfaces near windows and exterior walls. Anywhere in a home that is damp or has suffered from water damage is also a prime location for mold growth.
This simple, easy-to-use and compact Mold Alert Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer can help save your home and family from dangerous humidity and moisture levels which can pose health risks and surface damage. Because of the visible and audible alarm you no longer need to worry if the humidity is getting dangerously high. Once it alarms, you are able to take the correct actions needed to help eliminate the potential mold, bacteria and mildew that may be forming.