GreenandMore.com announces top eco-romantic gift giving ideas
for Valentine's Day
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 17, 2008
WALTHAM, MASSACHUSETTS – GreenandMore.com today announced top eco-romantic gift giving ideas for Valentine's Day. Many romantics with a green conscience who want to show their sweethearts they care this February 14 may be asking themselves the same question. Luckily, online stores such as GreenandMore.com are making it much easier to find more socially and environmentally responsible gifts to tell someone I love you these days.
"There is a more conscientious way of telling a loved one Happy Valentine's day than clear-cutting a field of roses sprayed with pesticides, wrapping them in plastic, and including a heartfelt card. It's getting more important to buyers that people and the environment aren't being harmed during the manufacturing of gifts they are purchasing" says Mercia Tapping, President of GreenandMore.com.
Top Earth-Friendly Romantic Gift Giving Ideas
1. Show Love Everlasting with a Recycled Vase - After the flowers will wilt, a vase made of 100% recycled copper will live on as proof that love is forever. Copper also has a relation to l'amour, since it is the official 7th anniversary gift.
100% Recycled Copper Vases – many styles
$47.99 and up
2. Tickle Her Heartstrings with Tires - Tell her "Your love drives me wild" with handbags artfully made from recycled rubber tire innertubes.
Recycled Rubber Tire Camara Handbags – many styles
$144.99 and up
3. Enrobe Her with Love - Let organic cotton, cozy love surround her with an eco-friendly, organic 70% bamboo and 30% cotton blend robe. Bamboo fabric is known to be a plusher and cozier choice compared to ordinary terry cotton robes.
Bamboo Eco-Spa Robe – 2 sizes
1. Say it with Solar for the Guy on the Go - How about a personal device solar charger for him, with a card that says "Your love gives me a charge!" Perfect for the traveler or any guy with a laptop, cell phone, game device, pda, or ipod.
Solio Portable Solar Chargers
2. Tell him "You Rock" with a Recycled Hammock - Made from 100% recycled polyester fiber derived from soda bottles, send a message that lazy backyard lounging is something that he deserves.
Recycled Enviro-fiber Hammocks - 2 sizes
$144.99 and up
3. Sustainable Chair Mats Say "You're Smooth" - With an attractive bamboo office chair mat in his office, he’ll be reminded of you all day at work.
Bamboo Office Chair Mat - in natural or dark cherry
$149.95 and up
View all eco-friendly Valentine's Day gift recommendations for her and him:
# # #
GreenandMore.com’s mission is to support the needs of an eco-conscious community by offering an online eco friendly products shop that offers quality and style, environmental information and news, and ways to support green charities. They hope to educate and inspire everyone to minimize their impact on the planet, and strive to set an example to others by following green standards in their day to day business practices.
GreenandMore.com is a division of Boston Green Goods Inc., located in Waltham, Massachusetts. Boston Green Goods owns a portfolio of healthy living catalog and internet web properties, and has a full-time staff of 35 employees in addition to warehouses on both the east and west coast. Some of our senior managers have been involved in environmentally conscious practices for over 30 years. GreenandMore.com is the online rebirth of a company called Energy Efficiency Corporation co-founded in 1973 by our CEO, Mercia Tapping. The original company’s mission was to create energy efficiencies by consulting to large corporations.
brennerm @ greenandmore.com