pureguardian H1600 Digital Warm Cool Mist Humidifiers
Pure Guardian H1600 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Humidifiers
Click to enlarge image
pureguardian H1600 Humidifiers
Availability: Usually ships out within 1 - 3 business days.
Item #: GG-HU H1600
The pureguardian H1600 Digital Ultrasonic Humidifier features a simple, retro style design with the option to disperse either warm or cool mist. The ultrasonic technology makes this humidifier virtually silent when in operation and ideal while sleeping. The thoughtful and effective Silver Clean™ technology fights the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. The H1600 model features a digital display with push button controls, nightlight option and variable mist output. pureguardian technologies also developed the H1600 to be maintenance-free with no expensive wicks or messy filters to replace. The H1600 humidifier is great for small bedrooms, nurseries, offices and personal spaces up to 200 square feet.
- Room coverage: up to 200 sq. ft.
- Digital display with push button controls
- Silver Clean™ Technology on surface of tank: prevents the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- The adjustable spray function helps regulate the desired volume of spray
- Virtually silent, making it ideal for use while sleeping
- 55-hour run time: Up to 55-hour run time on maximum setting. Over 1-gallon tank capacity
- Night light option: attractive circular blue light around display panel may be turned on or off
- Auto shut off and indicator when tank is empty
- Low maintenance
In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
Please note: The manufacturer recommends the use of distilled water to limit or prevent mineral dust and buildup.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
|Room Coverage||up to 200 sq. ft.|
|Tank capacity||1.2 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 1.6 gallons per 24 hours|
|Mist Output Levels||4 – low, medium, high, turbo|
|Dimensions||13" W x 7"L x 11" H|