pureguardian H2000 Ultrasonic Warm Cool Mist Humidifiers
pureguardian H2000 Humidifiers
Click to enlarge image
pureguardian H2000 Humidifiers
Availability: Ships out within 1 - 3 business days.
Item #: GG-HU 2000
The pureguardian Ultrasonic Humidifier uses Silver Clean™ technology fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. By humidifying clean water, you provide a healthier breathing environment. Since the humidifier is ultrasonic it's virtually silent when it runs, making it ideal to have on while you sleep. The pureguardian H2000 is equipped with easy-to-use manual controls, the option for warm or cold humidification and a low water indicator light that lets you know when it needs to be refilled. An adjustable spray function helps regulate the volume of spray you desire.
- Room coverage: up to 400 square feet
- Humidification performance: outputs up to 2.5 gallons per day
- Easy-to-use manual controls
- Variable mist output is controlled by using the manual adjustment knob
- Silver Clean™ Technology on surface of tank: prevents the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- The adjustable spray function helps regulate the desired volume of spray
- Virtually silent, making it ideal for use while sleeping
- Auto shut-off and indicator when tank is empty
- Power cord storage
It is recommended that you place the product up and not on the floor. Wash out the unit with fresh water using a cleaning brush and soft cloth. Do not use chemicals or detergents. Gently wipe away debris from the filter with a soft cloth. To clean the ultrasonic disks, remove spray spout and use the enclosed cleaning brush to regularly remove build up and spots from this area. White vinegar will help to prevent this build up.
In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
Please note: The manufacturer recommends the use of distilled water to limit or prevent mineral dust and buildup.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
This humidifier is aesthetically pleasing with its retro style, but what we like most is how well it is made. Unlike other humidifiers it is delightfully quiet - a relief for a light sleeper. We liked having the choice of cool or warm mist outputs and the maintenance of this humidifier compared to others is wonderfully simple - just rinse and clean periodically. Plus, pureguardian added a fungistatic agent to the tank to stop mold and mildew build up in the tank. One little gripe is that because of the unit's shape it is somewhat of a balancing act to refill. Apart from this one caveat, the pureguardian H2000 is an excellent machine.
|Room Coverage||up to 400 sq. ft.|
|Tank capacity||1.4 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||2.5 gallons per 24 hours|
|Mist Output Levels||Variable|
|Power Supply||120v, 60hz, 40w, (130w when preheating to 180 degrees)|
|Dimensions||14.5" W x 9"L x 12" H|