Reliable Fabric & Garment Steamers
Reliable G4m Personal Garment Steamers
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 1 - 3 business days
Item #: RE-VS GSG4
- Provides chemical-free cleaning
- Improves indoor air quality
Now you can save some money and cut down on the use of energy and chemicals by steam cleaning your clothes in the comfort of your own home. Our Reliable Garment Steamers features commercial-quality fabric steam equipment design and heavy-duty construction to conveniently give your clothes and fabrics a fresh, clean look. A traditional neighborhood dry cleaner typically uses large does of chemicals that are hazardous to your health and the environment. However, in about one minute, the Reliable G4M steamer will provide high temperature steam to gently freshen up fabrics while eliminating germs, bacteria and dust mites. No more chemicals or fumes! The heavy-duty steam head effectively remove odors and wrinkles from a range of garments, upholstery and other home furnishings without any scorching or burning. The G4m model features an aluminum metal steam head with wooden handle for powerful performance and durability. Other features include an anti-spill cap, auto shut-off for safety, thermal fuse and power-indicator light.
- Removes wrinkles from garments, upholstery, curtains, and other fabrics without the risk of scorching or burning
- Utilizes an exclusive Heavy-duty brass heating element. The brass is made to withstand the rigor of day-to-day use, and is much more durable and resistant to scale build-up than aluminum.
- One-gallon capacity bottle which is good for up to 60 minutes of continuous steaming
- Anti-spill cap when the bottle is turned over to put into the steamer, the anti-spill cap prevents water from accidentally spilling onto the floor
- Heavy-duty steam heads. Two different models available:
- PVC steam head for the G4 model. Dramatically reduces breakage and the need to spend money on replacements (the steam head is typically the #1 replacement part in a retail store environment). Thickness of 0.5mm.
- Metal steam head for the G4m model. Heavy-duty cast aluminum metal steam head with low-temperature wood handle. The aluminum steam head retains heat while the wood handle is comfortable to use on a regular basis.
- Brass fittings throughout: allows the steamer to perform better and last longer as compared to being built with plastic components
- Removable steam brush (G4 Model Only): for any fabric with a nap such as velvet or corduroy, the steam brush is a very handy tool. To put on the steamer, simply slide it over the edge of the steam head and reverse to remove.
- Safe to use on delicate fabrics: the steam is a low enough temperature and gentle enough as to not damage any fabric
- Steam hose is constructed of Super-Flex PVC
- 1300-watt heavy-duty brass element
- Easy-roll casters: heavy-duty easy roll casters to withstand rigorous use
- Includes: steam hose, rod set (supports steam hose), bottle and caster wheels
- Thermal fuse and auto shut-off
Reliable G4m Personal Garment Steamers
Reliable G4 Personal Garment Steamers
For getting surface wrinkles out of many fabrics, a fabric steamer is an ideal solution. However, a fabric steamer will not put a sharp crease in fabric, nor will it get the wrinkles out of some heavier material such as certain cottons and linens. For these fabrics, a quality hand iron can be used along with the steamer.
|Tank capacity||1 gallon||1 gallon|
|Initial heat up time||1 minute||1 minute|
|Operating Time||60 minutes of continuous use||60 minutes of continuous use|
|Boiler Material||Heavy-duty brass element||Heavy-duty brass element|
|Steam Head Materials||Heavy-duty aluminum metal steam head w/ wooden handle||Heavy-duty PVC|
|Dimensions||Base: 19"H x 8.5"W x 13.5"D||Base: 19"H x 8.5"W x 13.5"D|
|Weight||15 lbs.||14 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|