Santa Fe Advance Dehumidifiers
Santa Fe Advance Dehumidifier
Click to enlarge image
Santa Fe Advance Dehumidifiers
This item is not currently available.
The Santa Fe Advance Dehumidifiers are compact and small enough to fit in a crawl space but are powerful enough to dehumidify your whole basement. The Santa Fe dehumidifiers are our top choice for efficiently removing large quantities of water while consuming less energy compared to conventional residential dehumidifiers. These units are Energy Star certified and equipped with durable and built to last components. The Advance model removes up to 90 pints of water per day and operate effectively down to 55°F;. Covers areas up to 2200 square feet.
- Water removal capacity: 90 pints/day
- Large Dehumidification area: up to 2200 sq. ft.
- Energy Star rated: Meets EPA government standards to earn Energy Star rating of 2.65 liters per kilowatt hour. Uses only 5.9 amps of electricity offering as much as $275 per year in energy savings as compared to the conventional dehumidifier. More pints of water per kilowatt of electricity means lower cost of operation.
- Uses R410a refrigerant: Has lower toxicity, does not contain chlorine, and has no ozone depletion potential. EPA recommended replacement for R-22
- Powerful and Compact: Works great for both basements and crawlspaces
- Lower temperature operation: These have a high quality built-in defrost system designed for operation in cooler environments down to 55°F
- Adjustable humidistat: cycles off and on automatically
- Humid: 55 - 65%
- Normal: 45 - 55% RH
- Drier: 35 - 45%
- Air Filtration: Equipped with a standard MERV-11 filter which is 65% efficient at capturing particles from 1.0 to 3.0 microns in size - resulting in effective filtration of most mold spores. A foam pre-filter which can be vacuumed or hand washed, and a pleated fabric filter which can be vacuumed clean as well
- Automatic anti frost sensor: Prevents frost build up on internal coils
- Contains a blower switch: Permits continuous blower operation independent of dehumidification
- Condensate pump with tubing: Santa Fe Advance has a Condensate Pump Kit sold separately below
- Gravity flow water drain: For condensate drainage
- Duct Options: Santa Fe Advance can be ducted, optional Duct Kit sold separately below
- Made in USA
- Santa Fe Advance 2-Year Replacement Filter Package: Contains 4 MERV 11 filters (replace every 6 months) and 1 foam pre-filter (replace every 2 years) Dimensions: 11 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 7/8"
- Santa Fe Pump Kit for Advance Dehumidifier Only: This low profile pump is designed specifically for the Advance dehumidifier. The pump kit can also be mounted to the unit for portability.
- Santa Fe Duct Kit For Advance Dehumidifier Only: The duct kit includes a collar attachment for the front inflow and back outflow side of the dehumidifier to accomodate ducting. Note: Accessories including duct hose are not included.
- Santa Fe Advance Threaded Caster Kit: Simply remove the feet that come standard on the Advance and then replace the feet with the threaded casters which screw into the sleeves. Adjust them to the desired height.
- Santa Fe Remote Dehumidistat: Recommended when the dehumidifier is located in a remote location and the air is ducted in from another room. It is to be used with the duct kit any of the Santa Fe Models to control the humidity in the room you want to dry. Note: This item is line voltage and requires installation by a licensed electrician.
|Coverage Area||1200- 2200 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||90 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60% RH|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.37 L/kWh|
|Pints/ kWh||5.3 Pints/kWh|
|Operating Temperature Range||55°F to 95°F|
|Bucket Capacity||N/A - No buckets to empty|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Power Supply||110-120v, 5.9 amps, 60hz|
|Dimensions||19"H x 14 ½"W x 33"D|
|Warranty||1 yr parts/labor. 5 yrs condenser, evaporator, compressor|
Dehumidifiers are known to use a lot of energy while in use and therefore show a noticeable increase on your electric bill. We are pleased to offer our line of Santa Fe dehumidifiers that are energy efficient, durable and powerful when removing large amounts of moisture in your home. Energy Star qualified dehumidifiers use 10-20% less energy and are constructed of more efficient compressors, fans and refrigeration coils as compared to conventional models.
The energy efficiency of dehumidifiers is also measured by its energy factor, in liters of water removed per kilowatt-hour (L/kWh) of energy consumed. In general, a higher energy factor means a more efficient dehumidifier. The Santa Fe Advance dehumidifier meets EPA government standards and produces nearly 2.37 liters per kilowatt hour (and requires a relatively low 5.9 amps to operate).