Santa Fe Compact 2 Dehumidifiers
Santa Fe Compact Crawl Space Dehumidifiers
Click to enlarge image
Santa Fe Compact 2 Dehumidifiers
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 2 days.
Item #: TH-DE COM2
- Exceeds Energy star standards
- Best pint removal per killowatt used = less energy used
Receive a free digital hygrometer from manufacturer with mail-in survey.
Newly improved, the Santa Fe Compact is now the Compact 2 and is more efficient with a higher capacity moisture removal and larger area coverage. The Santa Fe Compact 2 Crawl Space Dehumidifiers are guaranteed to eliminate mold, bacteria and high levels of moisture from those tight areas without consuming lots of energy. These workhorses can remove up to 70 pints of water per day and effectively work down to 49°F. They also meet Energy Star criteria, removing two to three times more water for the same cost as operating a standard residential dehumidifier. The Santa Fe Compact 2 dehumidifiers are built to last and offer low energy consumption, superior air filtration and large moisture removal for basements and crawl spaces up to 1,800 square feet with ease.
- Dehumidification area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Lower temperature operation: These have a high quality built-in defrost system designed for operation in cooler environments down to 49°F
- Energy Star rated: Meets EPA government standards to earn Energy Star rating of 2.4 liters per kilowatt hour. Uses only 5.1 amps of electricity offering as much as $275 per year in energy savings as compared to the conventional dehumidifier. More pints of water per kilowatt of electricity means lower cost of operation
- Uses R410a refrigerant: Has lower toxicity, does not contain chlorine, and has no ozone depletion potential. EPA recommended replacement for R-22
- Adjustable Humidistat: cycles off and on automatically
- Humid: 55 – 65% RH
- Normal: 45 – 55% RH
- Drier: 35 – 45% RH
- Air Filtration: equipped with a standard MERV-8 65% 1" pleated fabric filter and a 1/4" aluminum framed pre-filter.
- Defrost Cycle: includes a defrost cycle and timed defrost function. This prevents internal damage caused by excessive frost forming within the unit. When the unit is experiencing excessive frost the system will stop dehumidifying and the fan will run until normal operation conditions are present
- Contains a blower switch: Permits continuous blower operation independent of dehumidification
- Auto restart: Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
- Gravity flow water drain: For condensate drainage
- Made in USA
- Santa Fe Replacement Filters for Compact Models Only: Includes 1 pre-filter and 4-pack MERV 11 filters
- Santa Fe Caster Kit for Compact Models Only: Easy-to-install caster wheel kit for moving the dehumidifier from one area to another. Threaded caster shafts screw into the unit base and replace leveling feet.
- Santa Fe Remote Dehumidistat: Recommended when the dehumidifier is located in a remote location and the air is ducted in from another room. It is to be used with the duct kit for any of the Santa Fe Models to control the humidity in the room you want to dry. Note: This item is line voltage and requires installation by a licensed electrician.
The 1" MERV-8 65% 1" Pleated Filter is not washable and should be replaced every six months. Around every six months, the 1/4" pre-filter can be washed with water and then reinstalled after completely dry.
To increase the filtration of the air while maintaining its capacity and efficiency we offer the MERV 11 pleated fabric filter as a replacement. This is the same efficient filter used on all of the other Santa Fe models.
|Coverage Area||1800 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60% RH|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.4|
|Operating Temperature Range||49°F – 95°F|
|Bucket Capacity||N/A - No buckets to empty|
|Power Supply||115 Volt – 1 Phase – 60 Hz – 5.1 amps - 580 Watts|
|Dimensions||21"W x 12"H x 12"D|
|Warranty||1 yr parts/labor. 5 yrs sealed refrigeration system|
Dehumidifiers are known to use a lot of energy while in use and therefore show a noticeable increase on your electric bill. We are pleased to offer our line of Santa Fe dehumidifiers that are energy efficient, durable and powerful when removing large amounts of moisture in your home. Energy Star qualified dehumidifiers use 10-20% less energy and are constructed of more efficient compressors, fans and refrigeration coils as compared to conventional models.
The energy efficiency of dehumidifiers is also measured by its energy factor, in liters of water removed per kilowatt-hour (L/kWh) of energy consumed. In general, a higher energy factor means a more efficient dehumidifier. The Santa Fe Compact 2 dehumidifier meets EPA government standards and produces nearly 1.95 liters per kilowatt hour (and requires a relatively low 5.1 amps to operate).