Santa Fe RX Dehumidifiers
Santa Fe Rx Whole Home Dehumidifiers
Click to enlarge image
Santa Fe Rx Dehumidifiers
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 2 days.
Item #: TH-DE RX
- Energy star rated
- Durable, rugged and reliable for long-lasting use
Receive a free digital hygrometer from manufacturer with mail-in survey.
You now have the opportunity to use an energy efficient dehumidifier in your home without sacrificing the product quality and performance. The Santa Fe Rx Dehumidifiers are quiet, energy star rated dehumidifiers that operate down to 68°F and removes up to 74 pints of excessive moisture per day. These dehumidifiers are built to last and are attractive and suitable enough for any room's décor. Compared to conventional dehumidifiers, the Santa Fe Rx dehumidifiers meet EPA government standards and remove two to three times more water for the same operating cost. Also, the Santa Fe Rx is the only dehumidifier with an optional HEPA system for superior air filtration and purification. Our Santa Fe dehumidifiers are the perfect solution to eliminate mold, bacteria and excess moisture without drawing and wasting power in your home. It’s a win-win situation! Covers areas up to 2,200 square feet.
- Provides high efficiency relative humidity control: And air filtration for areas up to 2200 sq. ft.
- Energy Star listed: Meets EPA government standards to earn Energy Star rating of 2.5 liters/kilowatt hour - up to 80% more efficient in use of electricity than other home dehumidifiers. Uses only 5.4 amps of electricity, offering as much as $275 per year in energy savings.
- Uses R410a refrigerant: Has lower toxicity, does not contain chlorine, and has no ozone depletion potential. EPA recommended replacement for R-22
- Adjustable humidistat: Between 20-80% with variable environment and cycles off and on automatically
- Attractive for living spaces: Contemporary white enamel design of the Santa Fe Rx dehumidifier suits any home or office décor. Suitable for use in offices, homes, libraries and schools.
- HEPA filter option: Exclusive optional add-on Hepa filter and add-on filter housing helps create an allergen-free indoor environment; only dehumidifier with optional Hepa or Activated Carbon filtration system to remove dust and airborne allergens
- Quiet: Designed to provide quieter operation for indoor use, more so than other dehumidifiers
- Automatic anti frost sensor: Shuts off unit at first sign of frost build up
- Mobile: Free standing unit and portable on mounted wheels Decorable exterior: Many options can be used to decorate the dehumidifier cabinet such as painting, paneling, or wallpapering
- Included pump and hose: Contains a condensate pump and 20 ft. of drain hose 5/16 in diameter
- Made in USA
- Santa Fe RX Replacement Filters: 4 pack of filters. Dimensions: 16" x 20" x 2"
- Santa Fe Rx HEPA Filter Kit: Includes 1 HEPA filter and 1 HEPA filter housing
- 5 Gallon Bucket Charcoal/Permanganate:For odor control. Approximately 1 inch of the Charcoal/Permanganate mixture is added to the standard (pleated) replacement filter, which is located underneath the foam pre-filter. The black mixture should be replaced once it turns a light gray color.
- Santa Fe Rx HEPA Filter (Replacement)
|Coverage Area||Up to 2200 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||74 pts. (pints per day set at 80°F, 60% RH)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.5|
|Operating Temperature Range||68°F to 100°F|
|Bucket Capacity||N/A - No buckets to empty|
|Power Supply||115v/ 5.4 amps/ 60hz|
37 1/4"H x23"W x19 1/2"D
(add 6 1/2" to depth for filter)
|Warranty||1 yr parts/labor. 5 yrs condenser, evaporator, compressor|
Dehumidifiers are known to use a lot of energy while in use and therefore show a noticeable increase on your electric bill. We are pleased to offer our line of Santa Fe dehumidifiers that are energy efficient, durable and powerful when removing large amounts of moisture in your home. Energy Star listed dehumidifiers use 10-20% less energy and are constructed of more efficient compressors, fans and refrigeration coils as compared to conventional models.
The energy efficiency of dehumidifiers is also measured by its energy factor, in liters of water removed per kilowatt-hour (L/kWh) of energy consumed. In general, a higher energy factor means a more efficient dehumidifier. The Santa Fe Rx dehumidifier meets EPA government standards and produces nearly 2.5 liters per kilowatt hour (and requires a relatively low 5.4 amps to operate).