SEBO K2 Green Canister Vacuums
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Sebo K2 Hunter Green Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Availability: Ships in 2 days
Item #: SE-VA K2HG
The Sebo K2 Hunter Green isn't just made to stand up to the demands of everyday cleaning, it makes everyday cleaning easier. The lightweight, compact design makes it easy to carry up stairs and move from room to room. It's ideal for smaller spaces, like apartments or condos. The uniquely colored vacuum cleaner in snazzy hunter green lets you add a little flair to your vacuuming experience. And on the inside of this charming design is a machine that excels in quality and performance. The K2 Hunter offers plenty of cleaning power without much noise thanks to the air belt design that also acts as a bumper guard to protect your walls and furniture as you zip around the room. The Hunter Green K2 air belt canister vacuum cleaner includes a straight suction turbo brush, parquet floor brush, and three on-board tools, perfect for complete cleaning of mostly bare floors and area rugs. At a very attractive price, the Hunter Green K2 is an excellent choice. Includes SEBO's 30 day test drive and 5 yr warranty on parts, labor and motor.
30-day Test Drive: try any SEBO vacuum for 30 days and if you don't love it you can return it to SEBO for a full refund*. SEBO will even pay for the return shipping!
- Uses Less Power : Unlike the power head, an additional motor is not needed to run the Turbo Head.
- S-class Filtration System results in 99.9% effectiveness to 0.3 microns
- Three-Stages of Filtration: includes the three layer filter bag, hospital-grade micro filter, and micro exhaust filter
- Air Belt design disperses the filtered exhaust air around the canister and provides a quiet, gentle air flow – also acts as a soft, protective bumper guard
- Two floor brushes: Turbobrush and Parquet floor brush work great with the straight suction design – best for mostly bare floors with low-med pile area rugs
- Full-sized on-board tools: includes crevice nozzle and upholstery nozzle (on canister) and dusting brush (attaches to the wand)
- Light and compact, making it easy to operate and store
- Powerful performance from a compact canister vacuum
- Quiet operation
- Durability: SEBO canisters are made in Germany and are known for quality and longevity
- Comfortable to use: High-quality telescopic tubes provide convenient handle-height adjustment and ergonomically designed and positioned handle helps reduce wrist and arm fatigue
- Quick-release buttons for ease of brush head change
- Large control switches for power & cord retractor
- Rubber coated wheels prevent damage to floors and rotate 360° for easy maneuverability
We continue to trust Sebo to provide powerful, quality, German-made vacuum cleaners that are excellent cleaning machines designed to last. We can also count on them to enhance our vacuum line-up with new colors like Hunter Green. The Sebo air belt K series continues to be a favorite with its lightweight, compact design and quality filtration. The K2 offers a complete cleaning package for homes with mostly bare floors and area rugs and is safe for those with allergies or asthma. At an attractive price, this is an excellent vacuum cleaner for small condos and apartments.
|Finish - Color||Hunter Green|
|Vacuum Cleaner hood material||ABS Plastic|
|Motor (watts)||1250 Watts, 10.6 Amps|
|Airflow (cfm - cubic feet per minute)||120 CFM|
|Radius of Use (reach)||26 feet|
|Included Standard Floor tool(s)||Turbo brush and Parquet floor brush|
|Optional Brushes||Handheld turbo brush|
|Included standard vacuum filter||S-class filtration system - meets HEPA standards|
|Included onboard tools||3 on-board tools - crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush|
|Suction adjustment||None - K2 is a straight suction vacuum cleaner|
|Vacuum bag capacity||.8 gallons|
|Optional accessories (available for purchase below)||2 piece Attachment set (20" straight tube and 9.2 ft extension hose|
|Suction of Vacuum Cleaner (waterlift)||110 in. of water|
|Auto-reverse cable rewind||Yes|
|Power cord length||15 ft.|
|Noise reduction / Decibel Range||63 dba|
|Weight of vacuum||11 lbs (just canister)|
- Extremely Durable: having one of the lowest return rates in the industry, SEBO manufactures extremely reliable and durable vacuums that some have reported last as long as 10 to 20 years. (GreenandMore.com does not warranty products for this length of time; however, we wanted to give you this information.)
- Green Manufacturing: SEBO is committed to a better environment in the following ways:
- using recycled plastic for internal parts
- storing roof water runoff for factory use
- generating own electricity in factory
- pumping hot air from the generator room into the warehouse to keep the temperature stable.
ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AND PRODUCT DURABILITY
- Manufactured in Germany, using locally sourced materials and components, which already ensures a smaller carbon footprint than products imported from the Far East, every SEBO vacuum cleaner is made to last. This not only reduces waste and uses less resources, it even saves customers money. What is really impressive is the lengths the company will go to ensure every single element of a vacuum’s construction makes minimal impact on the environment. Not only is plastic recycled into new components, but the factory is completely self-sustaining with regards to electricity – and even makes contributions to the national grid when supply exceeds demand. A combined heat and power system recovers virtually 100% of its primary energy source; as well as producing the electricity required to run machinery, the warm air created by its generator is used to heat the warehouse while engine coolant is pumped through the office radiators.
- Water resources are also conserved at the SEBO factory. Rain water (aka brown water) is collected from the roof, then filtered and stored to be used in production and within the factory washrooms, saving the unnecessary use of treated drinking water. The factory and offices are designed to use natural light as much as possible, avoiding artificial lighting and the associated power consumption and working hours are scheduled to make use of daylight hours. This also creates a much better working environment. SEBO have a highly skilled and dedicated workforce and the management of SEBO are very aware of their social responsibility and the huge contribution the commitment and health of their staff make to the quality of SEBO products.
- For SEBO, reducing the carbon footprint of a product starts in the initial design process. Part of the design brief is to ensure that they will pack into the smallest possible cartons and that the carton sizes ensure that the maximum number of machines will fit onto a pallet. Most packaging is made from unbleached recycled cardboard with waste paper from the offices being shredded and re-used for packing. Even deliveries are carefully planned to ensure lorries are filled to their maximum capacity and are running as economically as possible. “SEBO is at the very forefront of environmental technology and we are making continuous improvements to ensure we stay that way. Anyone who owns a SEBO vacuum can rest assured that it has been produced and delivered in the most environmentally responsible way possible and that it is built to last,” says Justin Binks, director of SEBO (UK) Ltd.
Warranty: 5 year warranty on non-wear parts, motor and labor. If under warranty, SEBO will pay to pick it up, repair it, and return it for no charge.
|*30 Day Test Drive Details: A full refund will be issued for the vacuum returned timely and in good condition. SEBO America may assess restocking fees of 10% to 40% of the Retail Price when the machine appears to have been used harshly or in commercial environments. Normal 30-day wear is acceptable for a full refund (wear is evaluated within the context of household use only).|
The K2 Hunter is best for cleaning bare floors and low pile area rugs. It's very easy to use. It only takes seconds to switch between the floor brushes or accessory tools, making cleaning the rugs, floor, upholstery and any other vacuum job a breeze. Plus, the Turbo Head uses less power. That's because, unlike the power head, an additional motor is not needed to run it. If you don't need a power head on your vacuum and you would like a more attractively priced vacuum that still has all the tools need for a thorough cleaning job, we highly recommend the Sebo K2 Hunter Green with Turbo Head.