Sunpentown SU-4010 Ultrasonic Warm Cool Humidifiers
Sunpentown SU-4010 Ultrasonic Dual Mist Humidifiers
Click to enlarge image
Sunpentown SU-4010 Humidifiers
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 2 - 3 business days.Shipping Costs*
Item #: SN-HU 4010
Our Sunpentown SU-4010 Ultrasonic Dual Mist Humidifier is a simple, easy-to-use, no frills humidifier that effectively relives dry skin, sinus headaches and itchy throats. The ultrasonic humidifier features a 360° split nozzle to disperse either a warm or cool mist for areas up to 500 square feet. The thoughtfully designed humidifier also keeps your electricity bill down since it only requires 40 watts on cool mist and 80 watts on warm mist! A specially designed ION Exchange Filter removes minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, from you hard water to prevent white dust emissions. With a running time of around 10 – 12 hours, our Sunpentown Dual Mist Humidifier is a great choice for those seeking to breathe easier and sleep more comfortably at night.
- Dual function: Optional cool or warm humidification
- Room coverage: up to 500 square feet
- ION exchange filter demineralizes and treats water to remove scale-forming calcium and magnesium from hard water
- Low energy consumption: 40 watts on cool mist and 80 watts on warm mist
- Ultrasonic generator with very quiet operation
- Humidity output: 400 ml (0.4 liters) on cool mist and 330 ml (0.33) on warm mist per 10 – 12 hours (on high)
- Tank capacity: 4.0 liters (1.05 gallons). Easy to fill
- Split nozzles: 360° adjustable direction
- Manual control knobs: adjust mist volume and warm/cool mist operation
- Overheat protection
- ETL Approved
Please note: In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
1 of 1 (100%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
|Room Coverage||500 sq. ft.|
|Tank capacity||4.0 liters (1.05 gallons)|
|Humidification Performance||400 ml (0.4 liters) on cool mist and 330 ml (0.33) on warm mist per 10 – 12 hours (on high)|
|Mist Output Levels||Variable|
|Noise Level||<25 dB(A)|
|Power Supply||120V, 60Hz
Cool mist: 43 watts. Warm mist: 90 watts
|Dimensions||13.2"W x 5.3"D x 12.4"H|