Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of environmental topics and green living products. The information is compiled from a variety of sources ("information providers") but should not be considered complete . People using information accessed through the GreenandMore.com website should also research original sources of authority. GreenandMore.com makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of the information. GreenandMore.com and other sponsors or "information providers" of the GreenandMore.com cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, or losses, including loss of data. Information accessed through this website is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. GreenandMore.com and other "information providers" cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading this website will be free of infection, or viruses worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Neither GreenandMore.com or other "information providers" shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of GreenandMore.com or other "information providers", if any, for damages (including without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent of copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall GreenandMore.com or other "information providers" be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive, are hereby excluded even if GreenandMore.com or other "information providers" have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
GreenandMore.com services are online information and communications services provided by GreenandMore.com or their sponsors subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the online service and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the information.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. GREENANDMORE.COM MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATEDLY UPON EITHER POSTING,OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, GreenandMore.com grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by GreenandMore.com and/or their Licensors.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and Internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Operating Policies. You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth in Exhibit A which are the rules that govern user activity in connection with the Service as they may be amended by GreenandMore.com from time to time. GreenandMore.com may remove any communications and materials that GreenandMore.com believes in its sole discretion to violate the Operating Policies, however GreenandMore.com does not guarantee that it will remove any or all of such material. Violations of the Operating Policies or other provisions of this Agreement may also result in termination or suspension of the Service.
4. Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws. GreenandMore.com holds the copyright in the collective work. The collective work includes work which are the property of GreenandMore.com's Licensors which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may display and download portions of the material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use. Any redistribution, retransmission, or publication of any material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service.
5. You agree to grant to GreenandMore.com non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the rights to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicity display and publicity perform any materials and other information (including, with out limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as FAQ and customer product reviews) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against GreenandMore.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
6. GREENANDMORE.COM DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE; AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, GREENANDMORE.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVEE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO GREENANDMORE.COM AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GreenandMore.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and "service providers" from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the online service using your Service account.
8. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 5 (use of online service) and 6 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of GreenandMore.com and their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and "service providers". Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the online service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by GreenandMore.com without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to GreenandMore.com at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 4 (Copyright, License, and Idea Submission), 5 (Use of Online Service), 6 (Indemnification), 7 (Third Party Rights) and 9 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between GreenandMore.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Massachusetts. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the online service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. GreenandMore.com's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. GreenandMore.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
11. GreenandMore is a service mark of GreenandMore.com. Other trademarks and service marks appearing on the Service may be owned by other parties including third parties not affiliated with GreenandMore.com.
GreenandMore.com's mission is to support the needs of an environmentally conscious community by offering information to educate and inspire people how to live a greener life, and offer authentic eco-friendly products to help minimize their impact on the planet without compromising on quality and style. Alongside this mission is the desire to affect positive environmental change by passing along charity from our customers to environmental organizations of their choice.