Vapamore MR100 Primo Vapor Steam Cleaners
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Vapor Steam Cleaners
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Vapor Steam Cleaners
Availability: Ships out within 1 - 2 business days.
Item #: VP-VS PRIMO
- Does not use harsh chemicals – only heat and tap water
- Improves indoor air quality
The Vapamore MR-100 Primo Vapor Steam Cleaner offers unsurpassed cleaning power for every room of your house and without the use of costly chemical cleaners! This versatile steam cleaning system uses the power of 220°F steam to kill dust mites, bed bugs and germs and will effortlessly blast away dirt, grime and gunk on a variety of surfaces. The Primo includes a variety of attachments so you can make those hardwood floors sparkle, reach cracks and crevices, attack tile grout, freshen up upholstery and much more. The bright yellow vapor steam cleaner features a compact and ergonomic design for easy maneuverability, a regulator control to adjust the steam pressure and convenient on-board tool caddy. Overall, the Vapamore MR-100 Primo is user-friendly, efficient and delivers extraordinary results and value!
- Uses high temperature vapor steam to deep clean and remove dirt, stains and grease. Steam also kills germs, spores, bacteria, bed bugs and dust mites without the use of harsh chemicals or detergents
- Internal boiler temperature of 250°F. Nozzle tip temperature of 210 - 220°F depending on attachment being used
- Easy maneuverability and wide range of included attachments enable the cleaning and sanitization of hard surface floors, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, tubs, showers, tile, grout, counter tops, stove tops, ovens and tight corners
- Single fill boiler constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Water capacity: 1.6 liters (7 cups) for 45 minutes to 60 minutes of continuous steam
- Regulator control on unit allows you to adjust the pressure for optimal cleaning performance
- Exclusive style and ergonomic design with a sturdy chassis and casing along with an internal thermal insulated heat shield
- Equipped with a Ceme Italian solenoid to eliminate water and condensation build up in the steam hose. No purging is required
- On-board storage compartment stores most of the accessories right on the unit
- Balanced carrying handle with rubber grip
- On-board Indicator Lights: red light will illuminate when the unit is heating. The green light will illuminate indicating the unit is fully heated and ready for use. The green light will cycle on and off with the heater to maintain full temperature during use.
- 6’ Detachable steam hose which allows for easy storage
- Solid rubber wheels for easy maneuverability
- Hassle free retractable power cord
- Accessories included: improved accessories and attachments twist and lock securely into place
- Floor cleaning brush: can be used with or without the cleaning cloth
- 1 nylon grout brush, 1 nylon medium duty brush, 1 large nylon medium duty brush: helps remove dirt and stains from stovetops, refrigerator doors, grout, shower crevices and much more
- 1 brass metal detail brush: suitable for heavy staining on less sensitive materials such as stainless steel or stone.
- 2-in-1 clothes steamer and window squeegee: consists of a right-angled clothes steam attachment (to be used with included cotton cloth cover) onto which the window cleaner can be attached
- 3 extension wands: for extra reach
- Detail nozzle adapter: can be used on its own for cleaning or fitted with one of the brush nozzles, the jet nozzle or the 2-in-1 nozzle
- Jet nozzle: makes it possible to clean hard to reach places and tight corners
- Other accessories: 1 large washable microfiber cloth for floor brush, cotton cover for clothes steamer attachment, funnel, measuring cup, accessory bag
How it Works
The Vapamore Vapor Steam Cleaning System is endlessly adaptable, offering unsurpassed cleaning power for every room of your house. You won't need a different cleaning machine for each job when you can put your Vapamore to work on any task. Below are just some of the ways you can use your versatile Vapamore Steam System to clean your home and beyond.
In the Bathroom: Remove soap scum and grime from your shower, tub, sink, tile floors, grout, and more. Sanitize all bathroom surfaces, inhibiting the growth of mildew, mold, and bacteria
In the Kitchen: Sanitize kitchen surfaces, such as countertops, floors, and refrigerator interiors. Remove grease, stains, and build-up from stoves, ovens, and kitchen vents.
For carpets, fabric, and upholstery: Spot-clean carpets to remove spills and stains, while killing germs and dust mites. Steam upholstery, bedding, mattresses, and pillows to kill dust mites and allergens. Steam wrinkles and odors out of clothing, getting a fresh, just-pressed look.
Around the House: Clean dirt and oily residue in sliding glass door and window tracks. Clear dust from vertical blinds and shades, and clean windows and glass without smudging. Disinfect and deodorize pet beds, bird cages, cat litter boxes, and other pet areas. Clear dirt, pet hair, and dust from your duct work and vents. Clean mold and mineral deposits in damp areas such as basements and bathrooms.
Outdoors: Use the wire brush attachments to clean and sanitize barbeque grills. Remove dirt, mold, and mildew from decks and outdoor furniture. Quickly clean muddy sports equipment, such as golf clubs. Detail car interiors, including carpet, upholstery, and wheels
|Internal Boiler Temperature||250°F|
|Tank capacity||1.6 liters|
|Initial heat up time||11 minutes|
|Working Pressure||Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar
Permissible Pressure: 5 Bar
|Steam Temperature||210 - 220°F depending on attachment|
|Operating Time||50 – 60 minutes|
|Power cord length||18 ft.|
|Boiler Material||Stainless steel|
|Power requirement||1500 watts, 120V, 60Hz|
|Dimensions||13"L x 15"H x 10"D|
|Warranty||1 yr parts, accessories, housing. Lifetime warranty boiler, heating element, internal electronic parts|