Vers Hand Crafted Wooden Earphones
Vers Hand Crafted Earphones - Cherry
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
DISCONTINUED Vers Hand Crafted Earphones
This item is not currently available.
- Made from hand-crafted sustainable wood
- All packaging is 100% recycled content
Now you can enjoy warm, natural sound quality with these stylish, hand-crafted hardwood and bamboo Vers 1E earphones. The in-ear passive noise cancellation design blocks 90% of the surrounding sound and the wooden enclosure give the audio an added level of depth, assuring an ideal acoustic experience in any environment. The interchangeable earcaps in small, medium or large ensure the earphones sit comfortably and firmly in your ears. The low-profile integrated microphone with mute and play/pause control makes it a perfect solution for an iPhone, iPod or any device with a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Choose from 3 sustainable wood finishes: bamboo, cherry, and walnut. Makes for a great gift for the music lover!
- Crafted from select US hardwoods and Bamboo
- In-ear passive sound isolation design
- Precision-tuned port for full base response
- Integrated microphone with mute and play/pause control
- Includes interchangeable earcaps: small, medium or large
- 10 mm diameter driver
- 18 Hz – 20 kHz range
- 114 ±3dB sensitivity
- 32Ω impedance
- PVC free & RohS compliant
- Comes in a felt-lined recycled metal carrying case
- Renewable: for every tree used, Vers replants 100 through partnership with The Arbor Day Foundation and the US Forestry Service to re-forest areas damaged by fire and other natural disasters
- Available in Cherry, Walnut and Bamboo
1 of 1 (100%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.