Vers Hand Crafted Wood iPhone 3G 3GS Shellcase
Vers Hand Crafted Wood iPhone Shellcase - Bamboo
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Vers Hand Crafted Wood iPhone 3G/3GS Shellcase
This item is not currently available.
- Made from hand-crafted sustainable wood
- All packaging is 100% recycled content
- Can be broken down for easy recycling
Vers has developed eco-friendly hand-crafted wood cases for the iPhone 3G/3GS that merges the natural beauty and strength of solid hardwoods and Bamboo. Each case has its own unique character and features steel pin reinforced corners, soft, scratch resistant lining and a durable UV and moisture-resistant clear coat for ultimate protection. Throw away the flimsy, unattractive plastic and silicone cases and treat your iPhone right with luxurious natural hardwoods and Bamboo. The Shellcase style provides maximum protection with 100% screen access, full in-case use and connector and camera openings. Top-loading, full coverage protection for the iPhone 3G/3GS. Available in Cherry and Bamboo.
- Crafted from select US hardwoods and Bamboo
- Shellcase style: maximum protection with 100% screen access, full in-case use
- Connector and camera openings
- Compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS
- Each case has its own unique character
- Natural rigid and impact-resistant
- Soft lining to protect your iPhone
- Steel pin reinforced corners for added strength
- Durable UV and moisture-resistant clear coat
- Large radii for easy pocket and bag access
- Quick-eject rear finger detail
- Renewable: for every tree used, Vers replants 100 through partnership with The Arbor Day Foundation and the US Forestry Service to re-forest areas damaged by fire and other natural disasters
- Dimensions: 2.8quot;W x 4.8"H x .8"D
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Available in Cherry and Bamboo
Did you know Bamboo is actually a grass? ...and like your lawn, it can be harvested many times without harming the plant itself. Bamboo grows faster than any other species, sometimes 3' per day, reaching a harvestable height in only 3 months, compared to 40 - 60 years for a typical hard-wood species. It can also produce 35% more oxygen per acre than a stand of trees.
Since mature Bamboo is harvested by hand, there is far less energy 'invested' (and less CO2 produced) in processing Bamboo than wood or just about any other production material. Harder and more dimensionally stable than Oak, with strength characteristics equal to steel, you couldn’t ask for a tougher, more environmentally thoughtful material.