Water Brooms Home and Commercial Models
Availability: In stock
Item #: WM-WP IWTB
The waterbroom saves time, money and water! These new residential and commercial waterbrooms will make cleaning large outdoor surface areas a breeze. You simply connect your garden hose to your waterbroom to begin cleaning. The waterbroom creates a high pressure output strong enough to move substantial debris while using only 2 gallons per minute! The average hose or pressure washer uses anywhere from 8 to 18 gallons per minute and they are not nearly as efficient for surface cleaning. Your labor time and effort will also be reduced by as much as 75 percent when using the waterbroom!
- Cleans Faster: Users tell us that labor is reduced by as much as 75% when compared to cleaning with using a garden hose, power washer or broom
- Reduces Liability: Washes and dries in minutes.
- Exceptional Water Savings: Uses as little as 2.0 G.P.M. versus a hose and nozzel that uses 8 to 18 G.P.M. Most customers and applications will average over 60% water savings
- Easy to Use: Anyone from age 16 to 80 can operate this lightweight, effortless water broom. The air and water pressure do the work
- Smooth Glide Design: the waterbroom's fixed wheels easily glide over any surface
- Rugged Construction: Heavy gauge, 6061 T-6 aircraft aluminum construction, built to Schedule 80 Standards, with solid brass jets and fittings, featuring Parker industrial hose quick connect. (Comes with additional quick connect and 2nd insulated handle grip). Use with hot water to quickly remove grease and grime.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on parts and labor
One of the more creative, low-cost avenues to water conservation is the new waterbroom. This device replaces the common garden hose or power washer approach to washing down large surface areas. The waterbroom uses a combination of air and water pressure to clean decking, patios, tennis courts, exterior walkways, entryways and more. You will save 60% of the water consumption and 75% of the labor costs while reducing urban runoff.